Poll: Which couple would get the most dirty looks

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Why do people automatically see an old dude with a young hottie and assume that he is rich? Perhaps they love each other. Perhaps he is hung like a piece of Heat Riser Hose.

Who the hell knows?

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Why do people automatically see an old dude with a young hottie and assume that he is rich? Perhaps they love each other. Perhaps he is hung like a piece of Heat Riser Hose.

Who the hell knows?
    Yeah some younger people are attracted to older ones and vice versa. When I was in my 20s I dated my share of older women and really enjoyed the experience.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Old Broads are not in the least bit complicated, that's the attraction for young guys nowadays. Their drama years are over and they simply enjoy the company of a virile young man, be it only for a few hours at a time.

When they say old man with young girl I just think of Mr. Heffner...

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post

Who the hell knows?
    Last edited by deansayso; 12-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.

I am fortunate that my child does not see colour. The reason being that he was raised with No Religious influence of any kind. WASPS - (white anglo-saxon protestants) are among the most racist today.
    you do not cease to amaze me with your comments
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

In my hometown they were the homophobes and the racists. I am only going by my own personal experience growing up.

Tell me that the Republican Party is not chalk a block with WASPS.

I think the poll would also differ depending on different locations in the U.S.

I was dating a woman young then I like 16 years young
    I just look good for my age...Only issue being her parents are like 3 to 4 years old then i am
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    After his divorce, one guy I knew was dating a 23 year old while his 24 year old daughter was dating a 32 year old.
    Didn't bother me, but some people were convinced they all should have been on Springer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast