Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Trading!!

  1. #1

    Trading!!

    havent made a trade in what seems like forever, need to get back into the hobby more! IM looking for Demaryius Thomas, Quinton Carter, and anything that catches my eye! I love love looking though buckets so look through mine let me know what you like and ill do the same!!

    Lets get trading

  2. #2
    could u use anything on this list

    upper deck icons 2009 nfl reflectionsmichael jenkins/ronald curry #/99


    panini 2009 tools of the trade roddy white(blue pro bowl swatch) #/250 (GONE)

    panini classics 2010 flashback fabrics clinton portis (on broncos) rebok swatch#/200 (GONE)

    topps 2006 bowman sterling tarvaris jackson

    topps 2010 bowman sterling mardy gilyard rc

    topps 2008 rookie progression chauncey washington #/299

    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffee rc #/50

    upper deck icons 2008 rookie brillance limas sweed rc #/199

    topps 2002 gallery originals ron johnson

    donruss 2007 yamon figurs (GONE)

    upper deck 2008 green bay gamers (helmet) nick barnett (GONE)

    donruss 2007 lorenzo booker

    fleer focus 1999 charles woodson (GONE)

    topps 2012 rueben randle (PENDING)

    upper deck rookie threads 2008 limas sweed rc dual #/99

    donruss 2007 kenny irons dual (one jersey one football) #/250

    donruss elite 2004 edgerin james #/150

    donruss threads 2007 carson palmer/chad johnson/tj houshmandzadeh #/250 (GONE)

    panini 2010 fabric of the game cedric benson #/50

    upper deck 2007 nfl artifacts vernon davis dual #/350 (GONE)

    upper deck spx winning materials jeriousnorwood rc
    upper deck sweet spot 2007 john beck
    upper deck spx winning materials mariowilliams rc
    playoff prestige 2009 jamaal charles
    playoff prestige 2009 jake long
    donruss threads 2008 rookie collectionjerome simpson rc #/500
    2011 rs rookie revolution delone carter rc2 color #/50 (GONE)
    Topps bowman sterling 2007 laveranues coles
    Donruss gridiron gear 2009 pat white jumbo3 color rc #/25 (GONE)

    autos
    upper deck 2000 sp authentic sign of thetimes marvin harrison
    topps 2007 bowman sterling james jones rc(GONE)

    hit 2011 robert sands

    hit 2011 cameron heyward (slight crease bottom left hand corner)

    press pass 2009 devin moore

    press pass 2005 diamond ferri

    sig rcs 1995 eddie goines

    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc

    hit 2011 marcus cannon

    hit 2009 brooks foster

    topps performance 2007 yamon figurs Auto/gu rc (GONE)

    Last edited by panthers knicks 5; 12-28-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers knicks 5 View Post
    could u use anything on this list

    upper deck icons 2009 nfl reflectionsmichael jenkins/ronald curry #/99


    panini 2009 tools of the trade roddy white(blue pro bowl swatch) #/250 (GONE)

    panini classics 2010 flashback fabrics clinton portis (on broncos) rebok swatch#/200 (GONE)

    topps 2006 bowman sterling tarvaris jackson

    topps 2010 bowman sterling mardy gilyard rc

    topps 2008 rookie progression chauncey washington #/299

    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffee rc #/50

    upper deck icons 2008 rookie brillance limas sweed rc #/199

    topps 2002 gallery originals ron johnson

    donruss 2007 yamon figurs (GONE)

    upper deck 2008 green bay gamers (helmet) nick barnett (GONE)

    donruss 2007 lorenzo booker

    fleer focus 1999 charles woodson (GONE)

    topps 2012 rueben randle (PENDING)

    upper deck rookie threads 2008 limas sweed rc dual #/99

    donruss 2007 kenny irons dual (one jersey one football) #/250

    donruss elite 2004 edgerin james #/150

    donruss threads 2007 carson palmer/chad johnson/tj houshmandzadeh #/250 (GONE)

    panini 2010 fabric of the game cedric benson #/50

    upper deck 2007 nfl artifacts vernon davis dual #/350 (GONE)

    upper deck spx winning materials jeriousnorwood rc
    upper deck sweet spot 2007 john beck
    upper deck spx winning materials mariowilliams rc
    playoff prestige 2009 jamaal charles
    playoff prestige 2009 jake long
    donruss threads 2008 rookie collectionjerome simpson rc #/500
    2011 rs rookie revolution delone carter rc2 color #/50 (GONE)
    Topps bowman sterling 2007 laveranues coles
    Donruss gridiron gear 2009 pat white jumbo3 color rc #/25 (GONE)

    autos
    upper deck 2000 sp authentic sign of thetimes marvin harrison
    topps 2007 bowman sterling james jones rc(GONE)

    hit 2011 robert sands

    hit 2011 cameron heyward (slight crease bottom left hand corner)

    press pass 2009 devin moore

    press pass 2005 diamond ferri

    sig rcs 1995 eddie goines

    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc

    hit 2011 marcus cannon

    hit 2009 brooks foster

    topps performance 2007 yamon figurs Auto/gu rc (GONE)
    didnt see anything i could use thanks

  4. #4

  5. #5
    only thing i saw was the tyson jackson NT patch auto

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tego2mc View Post
    only thing i saw was the tyson jackson NT patch auto
    that will work for me post it up if you agree
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

  7. #7
    Some interest in the Julio Gold Standard, CMB and lmk, thanks!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Some interest in the Julio Gold Standard, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    I don't see your bucket...

  9. #9
    cmb for the Julio I have the following two cards not scanned for starters:
    Demariyus Unrivaled RC Auto /125
    Demariyus Certified Potential RC Auto /50
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

  10. #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •