Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Autographed Giroux jersey FT/FS

Looking to trade or sell this Giroux autographed jersey. The jersey is the Winter Classic Flyers, but the jersey itself is a knock off from China. Autograph was obtained at a signing in Philly at a hobby shop called Dynasty Sports. It comes with a COA from the shop and a hologram and corresponding serial #. The jersey looks awesome as seen in the pictures. I have a price in mind (125-175 depending on trade/sale/cards involved), obviously it is less than market value because of the nature of the jersey. In trade I am looking for young guns or good trade bait. Stuff like prime, dominion, the cup, etc.

Come at me with your offers for either trades or a sale

IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0056.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by egghead529; 01-02-2013 at 01:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, I must close this down. As per the SCF rules,

Article XI. Copyright Infringement:
    Section 11.01 Copyright infringement is illegal. SCF will respect the law. Please do not post items, images, etc. that contain blatant copyright infringements. SCF reserves the right to remove or limit the use of any such items from posts, banners, etc.

Section 11.06 Members are not allowed to start threads for the purpose of selling “knock off” counterfeit type jerseys. You may become an affiliate and promote your website in the sites and auctions forum with a one time link but only AFTER you provide us proof that the jerseys are AUTHENTIC.