The lasttttt mail - day of the year

I got me a 4-day weekend coming, so this is it, the last of the cards this year, for better or worse, here they are!!!

04/05 SP Authentic Jason Spezza Auto Buyback

Three Panini Expo redemptions, including a couple 1/1 plates, except that I've seen at least two each of these 1/1 plates on eBay, but whatever, they're cheap enough

A 99/00 BAP Memorabilia All-Star add, Theooooooooooo!!!!

More redemptions, these of the Forever Rivals variety...........

Annnnnnnd a 06/07 International Ice auto, my 96th. I can't believe I still need more than 50 of these things!!!

That's it! Happy New Year!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

The Theo is reallyyyy nice! Not too bad of a way to cap off 2012!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Ahh Ed, jealous of the Gou!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Also Collecting - Derek Whitmore, Teuvo Teravainen, Yann Sauve, Blake Geoffrion, Kari Lehtonen, Louis Leblanc, Keith Magnuson, and Current Hawks.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice additions, cool looking plates.
    Collecting: Cam Ward & Felix Potvin

GTA Saturday Card Show:Hidden Content

Great Stuff....Love the Spezza buyback

That Goulet looks sick:)
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

The Spezza buyback card is neat, congrats to Canada on winning the 2012 Spengler Cup today!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoxBreaker View Post
    The Spezza buyback card is neat, congrats to Canada on winning the 2012 Spengler Cup today!

-Ethan

Yayyyyyy, we "bought" a championship hahahaaaa!!! It's cool tho that these guys volunteered to represent their country, I don't think there much in the way of prize money.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.