WTB: Tony Romo Auto

got what i needed
    Last edited by Anthony; 01-13-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

I super collect Larry Walker, Blair White, Tommy Dreamer and MSU one of ones
    I can only send on Sat's. I am sorry if but that is my only day off.
    I do not ask or use paypal gift. Please do not ask for it as I will not use it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

dreamerfan - thanks for the offer will consider it, not really a fan of the style of the card though...
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"

I have this one numbered 4/10 for 90.00:

xdvop86 - will definatly consider this one, wanna wait to field some more offers, very nice card :D
    mndemons - not looking to spend that much, plus same card to /15 only went for $40.

Got this one #/15. I can do $55.

I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

/20 45 dlvd...

I collect Star QBs, RBs, and any booklets.Hidden Content

MY BUCKET: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (56)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

#/5 $80

#/5 $120

south - more than i am looking to spend atm, thanks for the offers!