Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    Another blanket statement, this time about the wealthy. Now you have two strikes in this thread for ignorant comments.
    Have you heard anything that romney said during the election. He pretty much said in no uncertian terms that if you are not obscenely rich then the hell with you. Where were you at during the past couple of years?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #42


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,936
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Let's say that it wasn't Obama but it was Bill Clinton vs Romney. Or better yet Ron Paul (I know he is a republican but for purposes of this say he was running against romney) Either one of them would have been better choices than Romney. So if a little black (or white) girl was wearing a Clinton, Paul or Obama shirt and if either one of them were running against romney I would be ok with it because she is making a wise choice. She does have the legal right to wear a romney shirt just like I have the legal right to question her agenda for wearing one.
    Let's say it was Obama and it was his shirt and it was a black girl. Please answer the question presented instead of coming up with your own.
    That does give me the notion though that you are a complete hypocrite. You'll only question a Romney shirt for racial implication but not an Obama one. You're as much a hypocrite as Republicans who constantly say, "Don't get mad at us, get mad at the Dems for copying our tactics!"

    And tpeichal: He's right. If I were an ultra rich American, I'd have probably voted Romney. It was VERY clear who's interests he has at heart.

  3. #43



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,471
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Back to the issue at hand. What this teacher did was despicable. A teacher should be educating students about our Constitution and that free speech is protected for everyone. She should encourage students to stand up for their beliefs even if it is contrary to the majority in a "Democractic school".

    Demonizing, ridiculing, and attempting to shut down a student's harmless expression of their political beliefs should be grounds for dismissal. The teacher's union would never let it happen so I'm happy to see that this will go to court where hopefully the punishment for this "teacher" will be severe.
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Let's say that it wasn't Obama but it was Bill Clinton vs Romney. Or better yet Ron Paul (I know he is a republican but for purposes of this say he was running against romney) Either one of them would have been better choices than Romney. So if a little black (or white) girl was wearing a Clinton, Paul or Obama shirt and if either one of them were running against romney I would be ok with it because she is making a wise choice. She does have the legal right to wear a romney shirt just like I have the legal right to question her agenda for wearing one.
    That wasn't his question though. You say there is racial motivation for the white girl wearing a Romney t-shirt, so is there racial bias for a black girl wearing an Obama shirt?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  5. #45



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,471
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Let's say it was Obama and it was his shirt and it was a black girl. Please answer the question presented instead of coming up with your own.
    That does give me the notion though that you are a complete hypocrite. You'll only question a Romney shirt for racial implication but not an Obama one. You're as much a hypocrite as Republicans who constantly say, "Don't get mad at us, get mad at the Dems for copying our tactics!"

    And tpeichal: He's right. If I were an ultra rich American, I'd have probably voted Romney. It was VERY clear who's interests he has at heart.
    8 out of the 10 richest counties in America voted for Obama, so there were plenty of wealthy liberals supporting him. (Of course as I pointed out in the other thread, many of them are using the same tax avoidance strategies employed by wealthy conservatives.)
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Let's say it was Obama and it was his shirt and it was a black girl. Please answer the question presented instead of coming up with your own.
    That does give me the notion though that you are a complete hypocrite. You'll only question a Romney shirt for racial implication but not an Obama one. You're as much a hypocrite as Republicans who constantly say, "Don't get mad at us, get mad at the Dems for copying our tactics!"

    And tpeichal: He's right. If I were an ultra rich American, I'd have probably voted Romney. It was VERY clear who's interests he has at heart.

    To answer your question no I wouldn't be mad at the little black girl for wearing an Obama shirt because she is making the right choice.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That wasn't his question though. You say there is racial motivation for the white girl wearing a Romney t-shirt, so is there racial bias for a black girl wearing an Obama shirt?

    Anything is possible but I doubt it because Obama is clearly the better choice. Why on earth would someone support a presidental canidate who is not the best choice and does not have their best intrests at heart?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #48



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,471
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Have you heard anything that romney said during the election. He pretty much said in no uncertian terms that if you are not obscenely rich then the hell with you. Where were you at during the past couple of years?
    Here's your quote:

    "Also let's not forget those who are obscenely rich who are only out for their own intrests and don't give a damn about anyone else."
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  9. #49


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,936
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Anything is possible but I doubt it because Obama is clearly the better choice. Why on earth would someone support a presidental canidate who is not the best choice and does not have their best intrests at heart?
    That is honestly the stupidest thing you've said in this forum. "It is unlikely there would be a racial bias because I agree with her."

    Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you are racist.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    That is honestly the stupidest thing you've said in this forum. "It is unlikely there would be a racial bias because I agree with her."

    Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you are racist.
    I would have also supported Clinton against Romney or Ron Paul against romney. Last time I checked neither Clinton or Ron Paul are black. Or better yet I would support Clinton or Ron Paul against Herman Cain and Herman Cain is black well supposedly........
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •