Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So your conclusion is that anyone white who voted Romney is probably racist?
    That's ignorant.

Not all but someone of them could have been uneducated about what romney really stood for. Also let's not forget those who are obscenely rich who are only out for their own intrests and don't give a damn about anyone else.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course you would make this a race issue.

With this logic, any non-white person who dislikes Romney is racist, right? That's how poor the logic is...

No they are voting (along with a majority of white people) for the man who was clearly the best of the two canidates. Hey no need to argue here the people have spoken loud and clear.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

No they are voting (along with a majority of white people) for the man who was clearly the best of the two canidates. Hey no need to argue here the people have spoken loud and clear.

That's not what your logic says so. You said essentially if you vote against Obama, you probably hate black people.

I didn't vote for Obama (or Romney), does that mean I hate black people though? Your logic says that I do.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Some could just hate the Democrat's platform. It is possible for people to disagree with something and not be useless hate mongers.
    You know how much flack I take for saying you're not racist. I'm not saying you are, but I won't be taking that usual flack here. You're being kind of ignorant and (seemingly) speaking out of anger than anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's not what your logic says so. You said essentially if you vote against Obama, you probably hate black people.

I didn't vote for Obama (or Romney), does that mean I hate black people though? Your logic says that I do.

I don't know you on a personal level and don't know who you voted for or what your political agenda is. You don't seem racist but like I said I do not know you. No one knows the precentages but there is no way you can tell me that there were not racial biases with a large precentage of romney voters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some could just hate the Democrat's platform. It is possible for people to disagree with something and not be useless hate mongers.
    You know how much flack I take for saying you're not racist. I'm not saying you are, but I won't be taking that usual flack here. You're being kind of ignorant and (seemingly) speaking out of anger than anything.

Not really angry but I am wondering what this little girl's agenda is for wearing a romney shirt to school.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't know you on a personal level and don't know who you voted for or what your political agenda is. You don't seem racist but like I said I do not know you. No one knows the precentages but there is no way you can tell me that there were not racial biases with a large precentage of romney voters.

Sure I can. You believe most the people who voted for Romney voted for him only because Obama is black? Why did probably most of those same people vote for George Bush?

How about the obvious answer. There are TONS of hardcore democrats and republicans who will vote for whoever represents their party no matter what because of their party label.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not really angry but I am wondering what this little girl's agenda is for wearing a romney shirt to school.

If it were an Obama shirt on a black girl would you be wondering the same thing?
    I'm guessing no, since she's on Team Obama.

That's where you look racist and partisan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it were an Obama shirt on a black girl would you be wondering the same thing?
    I'm guessing no, since she's on Team Obama.

That's where you look racist and partisan.

Let's say that it wasn't Obama but it was Bill Clinton vs Romney. Or better yet Ron Paul (I know he is a republican but for purposes of this say he was running against romney) Either one of them would have been better choices than Romney. So if a little black (or white) girl was wearing a Clinton, Paul or Obama shirt and if either one of them were running against romney I would be ok with it because she is making a wise choice. She does have the legal right to wear a romney shirt just like I have the legal right to question her agenda for wearing one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Not all but someone of them could have been uneducated about what romney really stood for. Also let's not forget those who are obscenely rich who are only out for their own intrests and don't give a damn about anyone else.

Another blanket statement, this time about the wealthy. Now you have two strikes in this thread for ignorant comments.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast