Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I would have also supported Clinton against Romney or Ron Paul against romney. Last time I checked neither Clinton or Ron Paul are black. Or better yet I would support Clinton or Ron Paul against Herman Cain and Herman Cain is black well supposedly........

You only.question the motives of people you disagree with.
    If someone agrees with you, you claim it can't possibly be racial, or at least that it doesn't matter. I'm not talking about who you support, I'm talking about your charges that every white person who voted Republican is probably racist. I'm talking about your claim the black Republicans only claim to be black...hey, were you ever on a sports show, because that last one about Cain only claiming to be black sounds familiar...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You only.question the motives of people you disagree with.
    If someone agrees with you, you claim it can't possibly be racial, or at least that it doesn't matter. I'm not talking about who you support, I'm talking about your charges that every white person who voted Republican is probably racist. I'm talking about your claim the black Republicans only claim to be black...hey, were you ever on a sports show, because that last one about Cain only claiming to be black sounds familiar...

LOL, I'm not going to touch that one anymore....
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so if a black person wears a Romney shirt are they racist?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

From what I hear, they're not even really black.

And veg, your refusal to answer a simple question or even defend yourself proves you know you're wrong. At least all those Republicans at least have the delusion they are right. That really makes you worse than them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really want to answer your question but if I do truthfully I will get an infraction.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Both of them were wrong. The acted in poor taste by mocking the student but you can't tell me that this girl didn't know what she was in for by wearing a romney shirt in a democratic leaning school. I think that the girl did it for shock value and could have possibly had some political or even racial biases as well.

I agree. She should have known that wearing a Romney shirt would cause the ignorant, intolerant, close-minded Democrats at the school to react improperly. Your reaction is a prime example. A girl wears a Romeny shirt? She clearly is a racist.

By now all conservatives should know that expressing their beliefs and opinions will invoke close-minded, intolerant, hate-filled attacks from liberals. More and more liberals are proving that they are only open-minded to their own ideas and will gladly and willingly attack anyone who disagrees with them while sitting in their ivory tower.

The mistake by the teacher was telling the student to get out of her class. She could have made any comments she wanted but kicking someone out because you do not agree with their wardrobe is different.

Actually she could not have made any comment that she wanted. As educators we are charged with the responsibility of fostering education, not being insulting and demeaning because we disagree with a student's political views. This ignorant woman's actions and words prior to kicking the girl out of class are what the lawsuit is based on. Kicking her out of class is just icing on the cake.

You didn't get them memo? Any comment or position that isn't pro-Obama automatically earns you the racist label.

I don't care what anyone says there was a large percentage of people who voted against President Obama for racist reasons. President Obama still won in a landslide and was clearly the best man for the canidate but I really do wonder how much more of a blowout it would have been if both canidates were white. Yes this country has made a lot of progress over the years but we got a long way to go if people are so sickened with racism and hatred that they will pick the much lesser of two political canidates and therefore voting against the best intrests of your country, family and yourself simply because they hate the race of on of them. That must be a misreable existance to have that much hatred in your heart.

Double-standard much? Obama received the highest percentage of the black vote of ANY presidential nominee in both 2008 (95%) and 2012 (93%). Even the beloved Bill Clinton only managed 83% and 84% in his two presidential victories.

So is it racist for blacks to set records voting for the black guy? I am sure you will say no, but I am also sure that if whites voted for the white guy in record numbers you would be the first to call it racist since a girl just wearing a t-shirt is racist.

Stacey Dash is a prime example. She Tweets her support of Romney and is soon under attack by blacks for not supporting the black candidate. Pure racism.

I don't know you on a personal level and don't know who you voted for or what your political agenda is. You don't seem racist but like I said I do not know you. No one knows the precentages but there is no way you can tell me that there were not racial biases with a large precentage of romney voters.

There is no way that you can prove there WERE racial biases with a large percentage of Romney voters. There is not one figment of data that supports that claim. Saying that being white and supporting Romney clearly makes you racist is as ignorant as saying that being male and supporting Obama over Hilary Clinton in 2008 makes you a woman-hater.

No, but I think his description of them is equally offensive. Apparently the only good black is a black Democrat. Black Republicans are turncoats that are betraying their race. The ironic part is that if Democrats had their way blacks still wouldn't even be able to vote.
    Last edited by duane1969; 01-02-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane: Don't look now but you're mad at "All the Democrats" for doing something Republican idiots are just as famous for. Those who only criticize "the other side" prove themselves to be partisan parrots worried more about "winning" than putting a once great nation back on top.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. She should have known that wearing a Romney shirt would cause the ignorant, intolerant, close-minded Democrats at the school to react improperly. Your reaction is a prime example. A girl wears a Romeny shirt? She clearly is a racist.

By now all conservatives should know that expressing their beliefs and opinions will invoke close-minded, intolerant, hate-filled attacks from liberals. More and more liberals are proving that they are only open-minded to their own ideas and will gladly and willingly attack anyone who disagrees with them while sitting in their ivory tower.

Actually she could not have made any comment that she wanted. As educators we are charged with the responsibility of fostering education, not being insulting and demeaning because we disagree with a student's political views. This ignorant woman's actions and words prior to kicking the girl out of class are what the lawsuit is based on. Kicking her out of class is just icing on the cake.

You didn't get them memo? Any comment or position that isn't pro-Obama automatically earns you the racist label.

Double-standard much? Obama received the highest percentage of the black vote of ANY presidential nominee in both 2008 (95%) and 2012 (93%). Even the beloved Bill Clinton only managed 83% and 84% in his two presidential victories.

So is it racist for blacks to set records voting for the black guy? I am sure you will say no, but I am also sure that if whites voted for the white guy in record numbers you would be the first to call it racist since a girl just wearing a t-shirt is racist.

Stacey Dash is a prime example. She Tweets her support of Romney and is soon under attack by blacks for not supporting the black candidate. Pure racism.

There is no way that you can prove there WERE racial biases with a large percentage of Romney voters. There is not one figment of data that supports that claim. Saying that being white and supporting Romney clearly makes you racist is as ignorant as saying that being male and supporting Obama over Hilary Clinton in 2008 makes you a woman-hater.

No, but I think his description of them is equally offensive. Apparently the only good black is a black Democrat. Black Republicans are turncoats that are betraying their race. The ironic part is that if Democrats had their way blacks still wouldn't even be able to vote.

On behalf of the rest of the free world I would like to personally invite you to join the rest of us in the 21st century. Yes there was a large racist element in the Democratic party back in the day but you realize all of those old racsist have now switched to the republican party don't you?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I really want to answer your question but if I do truthfully I will get an infraction.

Go ahead and PM me, I won't report you. I'm more trying to figure out your views in this area than actually call you out on anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go ahead and PM me, I won't report you. I'm more trying to figure out your views in this area than actually call you out on anything.

PM sent.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast