Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wasn't claiming perfection. On this message board, conservatives are regularly, openly called racist, bigots, gay-bashers and numerous other things. Admittedly I don't read here as often as I used to, but I have yet to see a specific pattern of liberals being regularly and openly called greedy, stupid or deserving of treatment like a dog. You may wish to derive from what someone says that those things are what they mean, but insinuations and outright accusations are two different things.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You seriously zee nowhere where liberals are being insulted?
    You don't read here much at all. You're right there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Show me where liberals are being outright called greedy or stupid. I have to look no further than this thread to find conservatives being labeled as racist.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

1: why would anyone call liberals greedy? It's not as if anyone said they voted for things or agreed with that. Oh, wait. It's exactly like that.

2: As for stupid, you don't have to use the word "idiot" itself to call someone an idiot. You should know that. It's classic Republican tactic k see here constantly. Call someone stupid without the word "stupid" and then claim you never said it because you walk on water.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK, so there are no examples of people openly and blatantly calling liberals greedy and stupid. That was my point. Conservatives are openely generalized as racist and bigots on a regular basis. Liberals do not receive the same treatment. Are things insinuated? Yes. They are insinuated for conservatives too.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Conservatives here don't need to outright call minerals stupid and greedy. If mike didn't post Coulter and Malkin "articles" all over the place you would, but he does so you don't. You lazily allow those two idiots to do it for you.
    Another "Oh, no one said that," that I can't buy. You aren't so clever as you think.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Conservatives here don't need to outright call minerals stupid and greedy. If mike didn't post Coulter and Malkin "articles" all over the place you would, but he does so you don't. You lazily allow those two idiots to do it for you.
    Another "Oh, no one said that," that I can't buy. You aren't so clever as you think.

Actually I don't need anyone to say what I think, I just have some couth and respect for others and try not to say things just to incite people. I can be just as rude, insulting and demeaning as everyone else, I just choose not to. I see this same characteristic amongst my fellow conservatives.

If conservatives (specifically on this board) were as offensive as you claim, then every discussion about abortion would include those who support it being called baby killers. You don't see it though. But show me a thread where the subject of discussion is guns and conservatives are outright called "nuts". Show me a thread about gay marriage and conservatives are blanket labeled gay-haters. Show me a thread involving race and you can guarantee that conservatives are all racist and bigots. A double-standard exist. It has long been accepted for liberals to be "in-your-face" about their ideals and attack anyone who disagrees, but heaven forbid if a conservative insinuates something.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In every thread about abortion a conservative says something about liberals being okay with killing babies, so youre wrong. This isn't productive though. I'm saying both sides are just as bad and you're saying one side always attacks and the other never does. That right there should to you who is being honest and who is being partisan.
    You're also putting the words of 2 or 3 posters and attributing them to all liberals. I don't think conservatives are gun nuts, I think Americans are.
    By the way, that means you're big fans of guns, not crazy. Thought that was a pretty well known colloquialism, but I guess you dont know it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wasn't talking about the term gun nuts, I meant the literal application of the term "nuts", as in crazy. Take a look at just the first page of this thread. The first page alone is a great example of what I am talking about. https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-is-more-guns-!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Doesn't change the fact you're claiming innocence for all conservatives. I'm not claiming innocence for all liberals, just saying conservatives are no better. You're arguing that they are (though only here, I guess).
    If you seriously believe conservatives don't insult liberals just as often, this is done. You're liable to believe Battlestar Galactica was a documentary series if you truly believe either side is better or worse than the other in this regard.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast