Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Another blanket statement, this time about the wealthy. Now you have two strikes in this thread for ignorant comments.

Have you heard anything that romney said during the election. He pretty much said in no uncertian terms that if you are not obscenely rich then the hell with you. Where were you at during the past couple of years?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Let's say that it wasn't Obama but it was Bill Clinton vs Romney. Or better yet Ron Paul (I know he is a republican but for purposes of this say he was running against romney) Either one of them would have been better choices than Romney. So if a little black (or white) girl was wearing a Clinton, Paul or Obama shirt and if either one of them were running against romney I would be ok with it because she is making a wise choice. She does have the legal right to wear a romney shirt just like I have the legal right to question her agenda for wearing one.

Let's say it was Obama and it was his shirt and it was a black girl. Please answer the question presented instead of coming up with your own.
    That does give me the notion though that you are a complete hypocrite. You'll only question a Romney shirt for racial implication but not an Obama one. You're as much a hypocrite as Republicans who constantly say, "Don't get mad at us, get mad at the Dems for copying our tactics!"

And tpeichal: He's right. If I were an ultra rich American, I'd have probably voted Romney. It was VERY clear who's interests he has at heart.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Back to the issue at hand. What this teacher did was despicable. A teacher should be educating students about our Constitution and that free speech is protected for everyone. She should encourage students to stand up for their beliefs even if it is contrary to the majority in a "Democractic school".

Demonizing, ridiculing, and attempting to shut down a student's harmless expression of their political beliefs should be grounds for dismissal. The teacher's union would never let it happen so I'm happy to see that this will go to court where hopefully the punishment for this "teacher" will be severe.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Let's say that it wasn't Obama but it was Bill Clinton vs Romney. Or better yet Ron Paul (I know he is a republican but for purposes of this say he was running against romney) Either one of them would have been better choices than Romney. So if a little black (or white) girl was wearing a Clinton, Paul or Obama shirt and if either one of them were running against romney I would be ok with it because she is making a wise choice. She does have the legal right to wear a romney shirt just like I have the legal right to question her agenda for wearing one.

That wasn't his question though. You say there is racial motivation for the white girl wearing a Romney t-shirt, so is there racial bias for a black girl wearing an Obama shirt?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

Let's say it was Obama and it was his shirt and it was a black girl. Please answer the question presented instead of coming up with your own.
    That does give me the notion though that you are a complete hypocrite. You'll only question a Romney shirt for racial implication but not an Obama one. You're as much a hypocrite as Republicans who constantly say, "Don't get mad at us, get mad at the Dems for copying our tactics!"

And tpeichal: He's right. If I were an ultra rich American, I'd have probably voted Romney. It was VERY clear who's interests he has at heart.

8 out of the 10 richest counties in America voted for Obama, so there were plenty of wealthy liberals supporting him. (Of course as I pointed out in the other thread, many of them are using the same tax avoidance strategies employed by wealthy conservatives.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

To answer your question no I wouldn't be mad at the little black girl for wearing an Obama shirt because she is making the right choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That wasn't his question though. You say there is racial motivation for the white girl wearing a Romney t-shirt, so is there racial bias for a black girl wearing an Obama shirt?

Anything is possible but I doubt it because Obama is clearly the better choice. Why on earth would someone support a presidental canidate who is not the best choice and does not have their best intrests at heart?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

Have you heard anything that romney said during the election. He pretty much said in no uncertian terms that if you are not obscenely rich then the hell with you. Where were you at during the past couple of years?

Here's your quote:

"Also let's not forget those who are obscenely rich who are only out for their own intrests and don't give a damn about anyone else."

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Anything is possible but I doubt it because Obama is clearly the better choice. Why on earth would someone support a presidental canidate who is not the best choice and does not have their best intrests at heart?

That is honestly the stupidest thing you've said in this forum. "It is unlikely there would be a racial bias because I agree with her."

Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you are racist.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is honestly the stupidest thing you've said in this forum. "It is unlikely there would be a racial bias because I agree with her."

Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you are racist.

I would have also supported Clinton against Romney or Ron Paul against romney. Last time I checked neither Clinton or Ron Paul are black. Or better yet I would support Clinton or Ron Paul against Herman Cain and Herman Cain is black well supposedly........

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast