Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

don't forget me, I asked the question

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was talking about my question so no, no you didn't.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On behalf of the rest of the free world I would like to personally invite you to join the rest of us in the 21st century. Yes there was a large racist element in the Democratic party back in the day but you realize all of those old racsist have now switched to the republican party don't you?

If those of you in the 21st century know so much then how come you keep sticking your foot in your mouth every time you speak?

Robert Byrd was a highly respected senior member of the Democratic party until his death 1.5 years ago. During his tenure he was appointed to numerous Democratic committes and given many honors...all in spite of his KKK membership and 14 hour filibuster to try and defeat the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Oh and let's not forget his seminal moment when he said he would rather die a thousand times than see the country be degraded by race mongrels. A highly respected and beloved Democrat, he surely was.

Ernest Hollings was a senator until 2005, a presidential candidate in 1988 and is currently a contributing writer to Huffington Post...in spite of his hard fought efforts to fight segregation and his support of using the White Citizens Council to oppress desegregation. He is best known for raising the Confederate flag over the South Carolina capitol building in protest of civil rights. He also referred to an African council attending a convention in Geneva as "potentates who would rather get a good square meal in Geneva than eat each other". Remember, he is a contributing writer to one of your favortie news sources.

And let's not forget good ole Dick Gephardt. You know, that guy who was the Democratic House Leader, a member of Congress until 2005, a presidential candidate in 2004 and is still a Democratic lobbyist? Yeah, he didn't do too much racist stuff...unless you count being the guest speaker at numerous white supremacist rallies, seeking endorsement from white supremacist groups and dodging questions about his white supremacist history as being a big deal. Oh, I almost forgot, he was considered a potential VP to your buddy Barack Obama in 2008. Imagine that, a white supremacist as VP to the first black president.

But those guys are all out of office now, right? Surely there are no Democratic politicians currently in office that are racist. Surely there is no current Democrat in office that would say something like voting for his black opponent would create a racial contract between blacks and Hispanics and that can't happen! Surely no Democrat would say that and still get elected!!...unless you are talking about New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

I won't bother continuing. I know you smart people in the 21st century know much more than me so there is no point.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ahh, partisan crap. I wish of would die.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ahh, partisan crap. I wish of would die.

I agree. The idiotic uninformed partisan position that all conservatives are racist and bigots and all liberals are open-hearted, open-minded lovers of all races and people is getting really old.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

all conservatives are racist and bigots and all liberals are open-hearted, open-minded lovers of all races

There you go I fixed that one for you good ole buddy.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There you go I fixed that one for you good ole buddy.

The only people who buy that garbage are the ones who want to.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I agree. The idiotic uninformed partisan position that all conservatives are racist and bigots and all liberals are open-hearted, open-minded lovers of all races and people is getting really old.

Um, yeah that comment is exactly what I was talking about.

How about the uninformed partisan position that conservatives are geniuses and whether liberals are really stupid humans or very smart apes is still under review?
    Or how about conservatives are only looking out for others while liberals just want everything for themselves?

You don't have to look far for conservative idiocy. It's even easier to find conservative hypocrisy, Duane, so I didn't need another example, but thanks, it did make things easier to explain.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Um, yeah that comment is exactly what I was talking about.

How about the uninformed partisan position that conservatives are geniuses and whether liberals are really stupid humans or very smart apes is still under review?
    Or how about conservatives are only looking out for others while liberals just want everything for themselves?

You don't have to look far for conservative idiocy. It's even easier to find conservative hypocrisy, Duane, so I didn't need another example, but thanks, it did make things easier to explain.

I have yet to see those things propogated here. One needs to look no further than any thread about a black person, Obama or even a t-shirt to find the claim that Republicans are all racist.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane, you don't have to call someone an idiot to get across that you think he is an idiot. It's also put forth in every one of the articles posted by mikesilva. It's all about how liberals are greedy, two faced and stupid and should be treated like stray dogs. You're again proving my point by claiming perfection and blaming liberals for all problems.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast