Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: packs (new to hockey)

SCF Rewards
    Country

packs (new to hockey)

ok so i am looking for good packs to break low end preffered like no more than 5 a pack. I collect penguins, capitals, ducks, flyers, blackhawks for me and my kids as well as any goalie cards because for some reason i thin k they are always the best cards i have always gotten good advice from people on the boards so please help me again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

2011/12 Score is my favourite $1/pack product, lots of good value in there. A chance of an auto or short print rookie. UD S1/2 ($3-4?) is always a good chase with the young guns (most popular rookie card).

Happy breaking when you do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have heard the young guns are nice cards. I normally do the score i actually picked up my first pack of the year as a stocking stuffer for my self. i miss victory they had nice cards and were in expensive

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Contenders might be a good product for you. Or Upper Deck Series I or Series II

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Are you partial to seasons? You can always get some good deals on previous years items. If you like autos, contenders or sp authentic is the way to go. For building sets, I'd go after OPC, score or upper deck series 1/2.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're into goalies pick up some ITG Between the Pipes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Goalies: BTP
    Rookies: UD 1/2 (1 usually has better crop)
    Autos: Contenders and SP Authentic
    Set Collecting: Score and OPC
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

score/upper deck/pinnacle...also be on the lookout for discounted blasters from previous seasons as well. Also could trade with you to jumpstart your collection too if you like.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

crosby i like you already i am a steelers fan, love the penguins although more partial to the ducks and NYR and love michigan hockey saw michigan play OSU at the shottenstein center in columbus when i was 10 or 11 michigan stoped the crap out of them

How much is contenders, in between the pipes, and SP?

SCF Rewards
    Country

At my LCS all three products are $5.00 per pack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast