Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Thanks for response definately a fair price but gonna have to pass for now

No problem,

Thank you for the response. If you decide you would still want it, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt ask for the Andre. And if I did then my mistake. But Ill do the other 2 for $10. Post it up bud. Thanks

Hey bud,

So I am a little confused, you are or aren't looking at the Andre as well? Ha, sorry that I don't follow.

Anyways, none like the Freeman have sold recently. The closest Gridiron Gear patch I can find sold back in October. It was a 4-clr patch and it went for $10.50. Based off that, I think a fair price on this one would be $7 DLVD.

As for the McCoy, again, none have really sold like that recently. One a little nicer than mine #/25 sold for $22 DLVD back in October. Most of his patches sell in the $5ish DLVD range. I could do $4 DLVD on it.

If you would like the pair, I could do them both for $10 DLVD. If you still are interested in the Andre as well, I could do the three for $75 DLVD.

PLMK and thanks!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt ask for the Andre. And if I did then my mistake. But Ill do the other 2 for $10. Post it up bud. Thanks

Sorry about the confusion with the Andre. I swear last night both links you posted took me to the Andre, but I just checked them again and sure enough they were the cards you asked about. Either I am going crazy or Photobucket was messed up last night. Anyways, I will post it up and shoot you a PM with my PayPal address once the trade is confirmed.

Thanks!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are you looking for on the Freeman Contenders and the Walter Payton GU?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ambermc2's Items on eBay

Pm sent....

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are you looking for on the Freeman Contenders and the Walter Payton GU?

Thanks!

Hey bud,

Thanks for the interest, I appreciate it.

The last few Freeman Contenders that have sold went for $20.50 DLVD, $26 DLVD, $25.50 DLVD, $26 DLVD, $24 DLVD and $28 DLVD. The average of all those sales is exactly $25 DLVD. I will knock a few bucks off and say $23 DLVD on the Freeman Contenders.

As for the Payton, there aren't any like mine that have sold. The closest I found was the same year of Certified, but the GU is the "NFL" die cut, and that card is /50. Two of them sold for $23.50 DLVD and $39 DLVD. Taking a look at some other years of his Certified GUs with all different kinds of numbering, I think I could let this one go for $20 DLVD.

If you wanted both combined, the total would be $43. I could just do them both for $40 DLVD.

Let me know what you are thinking and I am also open to negotiation.

Thank you!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lots of interest, only one sale. Anyone today?

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up again.

Jason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast