Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

400,000 base cards for sale 10 cents each

I HAVE 400,000 BASEBALL BASE THAT ARE SORTED ALPHABETICALLY,

PRESENTLY THESE CARDS ARE SELLING ON EBAY UNDER THE HANDLE OF ..... SHAMTY... IF YOU WANT EXAMPLES CHECK OUT COMPLETED AUCTIONS , ( about 15 cents each, ) WE TRY TO INCLUDE A PIECE OF GAME USED, FOR 2 OR 3 BUCKS, IF WE HAVE THEM ( sales increased when we did that )

TRYING TO ELIMINATE THE FEES OF EBAY, AND FIND MORE CUSTOMERS ...

PLEASE DONT BE UPSET IF THE STARS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT 10 CENTS EACH, THEY WILL BE A LITTLE MORE, MOST PEOPLE HAVE A LITTLE COMMON SENSE, BUT IN THIS CARD BUSINESS I DO UNDERSTAND COMMON SENSE IS NOT PART OF THE HOBBY,

SHIPPING WILL BE WHAT EVER IT COST TO GET THEM TO YOU, IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON SHIPPING, THE BUSINESS STARTED BY SELLING 20 CARDS FOR 2 BUCKS AND $3 SHIPPING SO EACH SALE WAS $5. AND MY BEST SALE WAS 5000 CARDS TO PEURTO RICO, AND THE SHIPPING WAS FREE,

BOTTOM LINE AN ORDER OF 20 CARDS IS THE MIN. HOPE I CAN HELP GET YOU SOME CARDS YOU CAN USE, ( the bigger the order the less it cost per card to ship )

just need your want list, and will let ya know if we can help

WILD BILL

Quote Originally Posted by SPORTS CARD ALLEY View Post
    I HAVE 400,000 BASEBALL BASE THAT ARE SORTED ALPHABETICALLY,

PRESENTLY THESE CARDS ARE SELLING ON EBAY UNDER THE HANDLE OF ..... SHAMTY... IF YOU WANT EXAMPLES CHECK OUT COMPLETED AUCTIONS , ( about 15 cents each, ) WE TRY TO INCLUDE A PIECE OF GAME USED, FOR 2 OR 3 BUCKS, IF WE HAVE THEM ( sales increased when we did that )

TRYING TO ELIMINATE THE FEES OF EBAY, AND FIND MORE CUSTOMERS ...

PLEASE DONT BE UPSET IF THE STARS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT 10 CENTS EACH, THEY WILL BE A LITTLE MORE, MOST PEOPLE HAVE A LITTLE COMMON SENSE, BUT IN THIS CARD BUSINESS I DO UNDERSTAND COMMON SENSE IS NOT PART OF THE HOBBY,

SHIPPING WILL BE WHAT EVER IT COST TO GET THEM TO YOU, IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON SHIPPING, THE BUSINESS STARTED BY SELLING 20 CARDS FOR 2 BUCKS AND $3 SHIPPING SO EACH SALE WAS $5. AND MY BEST SALE WAS 5000 CARDS TO PEURTO RICO, AND THE SHIPPING WAS FREE,

BOTTOM LINE AN ORDER OF 20 CARDS IS THE MIN. HOPE I CAN HELP GET YOU SOME CARDS YOU CAN USE, ( the bigger the order the less it cost per card to ship )

just need your want list, and will let ya know if we can help

WILD BILL
    Got anything from the 2012 Topps Series 2 set?

Adam Dunn
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

LMK what you have of these players:
    Deven Marrero
    Brian Johnson
    Allen Webster
    Rubby De La Rosa
    Keury De La Cruz
    Anthony Ranaudo
    Pat Light
    Ty Buttrey
    Christian Vazquez
    Tzu Wei Lin
    Jamie Callahan
    Austin Maddox
    Williams Jerez
    Kendrick Perkins
    Mike Meyers
    Scott Oberg
    Nathan Minnich
    Jeffrey Wendelken
    Also, do you have any Topps Heritage Minor League or Topps Pro Debut base?
    Thanks

for topps the only set i still have in number order is update from this yr , all my cards are in alphabetical order ... would take hrs or days to find what you need,

if you were down to one or two to complete your set, i would help, but im guessing you need more than that,

if some one comes in with a batch to trade to me, i will get back to ya

wild bill

i have over 200 base cards of adam dunn,

but your comment of wanting only autos sort of says i dont really have anything you want

however if i have misunderstood, would you like any and all or just one of each card that i have

wild bill

for example... i have 36 total of rubby de la rosa, but there are only 5 different cards ... they are all rookie cards .... are you after one of each or all 36??

wild bill

Bill, I'd probably look to get a few copies of a few different ones but no more than 8-10 total per player most likely

2010 Topps Chrome. Mostly need inserts but need a few more cards to finish off my base set...

please understand that my cards are in alphabetical order, so i would need a list of the names of the cards you need, not the numbers of the cards,

if you take the time to list the cards you need, ( in alphabetical order, ) i will take the time to look for them,

not sure this would be profitable for either of us, but bottom line, i will work if you do the work too

and i dont have that many inserts etc, just the 400,000 cards that are in alphabetical order

wild bill
    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut12mcisaac View Post
    2010 Topps Chrome. Mostly need inserts but need a few more cards to finish off my base set...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast