Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SPORTS CARD ALLEY View Post
    i only have 24 total on hand, ( 15 different ones ) but i believe there is a much larger lot on ebay, as i used to have a huge about of ryan,

please check ebay ( sellers handle is SHAMTY ) that would give a real good idea of what we would have available, just the price would be less as we would not incure the 15% ebay selling fees,

wild bill

dont deal on ebay

wasnt suggesting you buy them on ebay,

jsut that you would see how many more there might be, and you would have a picture of each card available,

however, do you have an idea how many you are looking for, and then i can ask a few friends to help me get you the cards you need

unless of course what i have is good enough ... are you after one of each card i have, or as many as you can get, ... i guess that s the bottom line

my friend is the seller on ebay, im the sorter, i just thought i would give it ago on the forum, im finding im a better sorter than a salesman on line

wild bill

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    dont deal on ebay

np lmk price for what you have

rubby del la rosa was the only one i could find, my partner probably has sold the rest,

we dont have alot of prospects.

once they start playing ( or not playing ) they are available in greater numbers, thats when they are available at 10 cents each

wild bill
    Ok I am interested in De La Rosa. LMK what you have and prices. LMK if you have anything of these guys too:
    Bobby Doerr
    Jesse Carlson

$6 delivered, ( shipping included ) there is a couple of bowmans best, and topps finest, that i added to bring some shine to the deal

wild bill

wasnt suggesting you buy them on ebay,

jsut that you would see how many more there might be, and you would have a picture of each card available,

however, do you have an idea how many you are looking for, and then i can ask a few friends to help me get you the cards you need

unless of course what i have is good enough ... are you after one of each card i have, or as many as you can get, ... i guess that s the bottom line

my friend is the seller on ebay, im the sorter, i just thought i would give it ago on the forum, im finding im a better sorter than a salesman on line

wild bill

reprints of 1984 or 1969 Det Tigers?

I now have some Nuck rcs from 08-09 Bl Diamond ,11-12 OPC, and 12-13 OPC.

regards
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content

What do you have in the way of Mark Grace?????
    lmk steve
    Mark Grace Collector & Topps Team Sets
    Trade page Hidden Content
    Needs list Hidden Content Hidden Content

Are these cards just MLB or do you have minor league as well? Thanks
    Hidden Content

Collecting University at Buffalo Bulls (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms
    LF Khalil Mack, James Starks, Bo Jackson, Bills Autos and other stuff off my want list...

i pulled 200 mark grace, but there was not reply... i will have to look again they may have sold

but i will look again

wild bill

all my cards are in alphabetical order, ..... not team order, or set order

if you have a list of names .... i will look,

the intents isnt really to look for one card at a time, its to get rid of bulk, HOWEVER, im broke, i will look

wild bill

wild bill

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast