Other Cheap Buying Sites Etc.?

Hey guys, I have a few sets that are parallel and inserts sets that I'm almost done completing. I usually use checkoutmycards but they don't have the few that i need. I remember a time a person told me these other sites with cards that are really cheap, inserts etc; similar sites to check out my cards. if anyone knows them, please let me know could really use the help, thanks!
    Living Life To The Fullest, New York Jets VIP ;)
    PC: Jets, Redskins, Mets, Yanks, Nets, Bart Starr & Paul Hornung, Jim Kelly & Looking For Any Northeastern teams!
    Set PC: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football, Baseball, Hockey, Everything Masterpieces!

I have used sportlots.com consistently to fill out sets and get parallels for the PC. No problems and 30+ transactions.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stephenheger View Post
    I have used sportlots.com consistently to fill out sets and get parallels for the PC. No problems and 30+ transactions.
    yes, that was one of the sites I needed to know, thanks for your help!
    PC: Jets, Redskins, Mets, Yanks, Nets, Bart Starr & Paul Hornung, Jim Kelly & Looking For Any Northeastern teams!
    Set PC: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football, Baseball, Hockey, Everything Masterpieces!

Checkoutmycards.com isn't bad either.
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Collector!!!
    I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (2004-2007), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Checkoutmycards.com isn't bad either.
    Yup, as I mentioned thats why I usually use. Just had a tough time needed a couple of cards to get the final parts of a set. But yes all great cheap sites for people they're awesome.

Yeah, the others I used besides COMC.com are sportlots.com, sportsbuy.com, and beckett.com's marketplace.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector