Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saturday bucket sale

Anyone need anything? Have a look- everything, including most PCs, is available. The only stuff NOT for sale is my Harry Potter, WCW/NWO and Olympic collection

Post scans of what you like and Ill give you a price.

Thanks!
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Hey Ed, any interested in working out a trade for your Lord of the Rings Autos? (Urban and Hill). Would also be interested in the Lori Lindsay patch and Beckham Quad. I have some Olympic stuff that you might be interested in. They're not on my website yet, but I have scans if interested.

Nastia Liukin Topps Olympic Patch
    Sanya Richards-Ross Olympic Relic
    Evelyn Ashford World of Sports Auto
    Rowdy Gaines Americana Auto
    Kerri Strug Americana Auto

possibly up for a trade- im only focusing on autos right now, so i dont need the event used.
    is the ashford one of those lame WoS autos where there is the auto on the real generic card, or does it actually show her picture?

thought so- never liked that style unfortunately. ive already got the others in my PC already, so i think we may be out of luck this time. thanks a lot though
    Ed

hirsch gu
    leetch auto

Collecting Eddie George and Titans

Completing a master set of 2003 Playoff Prestige
    My Trade Page: Hidden Content

hows 6 shipped on the pair?

Bummer how about a price in the four individually and together?

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    hows 6 shipped on the pair?
    Works for me. Post it up and send me your paypal. Thanks!
    Collecting Eddie George and Titans

Completing a master set of 2003 Playoff Prestige
    My Trade Page: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast