Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Welcome to SCF Jim, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!
    thanks...so far I have been learning a lot, and can't wait to get my collection into the inventory manager...something I have been wanting to do for years. The hobby has become WAYYYY more than it was when I was in it before, so I think I an getting a good idea of how to navigate the new waters
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yeah man, I'm coming back too after 20 some years hiatus. Good luck to you.

If you have any Seattle stuff, I'm your guy.
    Looking for Ken Griffey Jr Stuff

Hidden Content

Hello Jim. Welcome back to the hobby.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting John David Booty Anthony Gonzalez DJ Shockley

Thanks Jeremy. Hey, how did you make the pic in your sig?
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Welcome to SCF Jim
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Welcome to SCF Jim
    Thanks man. GO STEELERS!!!! I am trying to get a Jerome Bettis PC as well. Also gonna start a "Steel Curtain" collection with players from that era. I was collecting in the 70's and 80's so I already have some of those cards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12