Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Want to trade things around for PC! Mid and High End FT, Looking for all Sports!

Ive made a lot of purchases on here, a few sales, but never have really traded. With the new year coming I want to start getting deeper into the community and start to make some big trades! I have 90% football right now, but am looking to get into all 4 major sports. Im looking for mid to high end rookies in good shape of the following players (Exquisite, SPA's, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Contenders, NT, Ultimate type cards). Im also checking buckets for cards not on this list.

Football:

Adrian Peterson
    Calvin Johnson
    Matt Ryan
    Tom Brady
    Drew Brees
    Tony Gonzalez
    Ray Lewis

Hockey:

Alex Ovechkin
    Steven Stamkos
    Evgeni Malkin
    Sidney Crosby
    Claude Giroux

Baseball:

Justin Verlander
    Miguel Cabrera
    Stephen Strasburg
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Prince Fielder
    Clayton Kershaw
    David Price
    Robinson Cano
    Ryan Braun
    Buster Posey

Basketball:

Kevin Durnat
    Lebron James
    Kevin Love

Please post or PM what you have and want for it. I will buy as well. Anything is fair game, and I will keep the bucket updated regularly. If the card is of one of the players I have listed it will probably be HTG, but you never know.

Hope to get to know everyone a little more and make some great trades!

http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae117/Taz3432/
    Last edited by taz3432; 12-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added some new stuff, will look at any card, it doesn't have to be on the list, but just thought I would start narrowing my PC down to these!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump, will look at any bucket! Have some great stuff in there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the following:

Ray Rice Triple Threads, UD Black quad auto/20 Nicks/Crabtree/Maclin/Harvin, Jamaal Charles SPA, Shady Mccoy 4-clr SPA, and Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas Exquisite dual auto.....here's what i have FT:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

PC NFT

lmk if u see anything from me that u need. thanks jeff