Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2012 Leaf Legends of Sport

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/12/...ends-of-sport/

In 2012 Legends of Sport, Leaf has assembled popular athletes and pop culture figures to fill out the set, including international baseball stars, Olympic athletes and even a former Vice Presidential hopeful.

The set includes more than 150 subjects.

Legends of Sport is scheduled to come out at the end of January and each box will contain three autograph cards.

The base set of autographs includes names such as soccer star Hope Solo, baseball’s Ichiro Suzuki and football’s Robert Griffin III. There is even a Sarah Palin autograph thrown in the mix.

There is a large focus on Olympic athletes. However, maybe none greater than a booklet card featuring 16 autographs from members of the 1980 men’s hockey Olympic goal medal team – the men who brought the country the “Miracle on Ice.” Autographs on the booklet include Mike Eruzione and Jim Craig.

The autograph subsets include nickname cards, cards numbered to a player’s respective jersey number, Award Winner Autographs and We are the Champions Autographs.

Here’s a sample of the names included in this product (check out the gallery below):
    Boxing
    - Mike Tyson
    - Roy Jones Jr.

Basketball
    - Damian Lillard
    - Bill Russell
    - Scottie Pippen
    - Karl Malone

Baseball
    - Ichiro
    - Albert Pujols
    - Greg Maddux
    - Cal Ripken Jr.

Football
    - Doug Martin
    - Robert Griffin III
    - Deion Sanders

Olympics
    - Lolo Jones
    - Hope Solo
    - Nancy Kerrigan

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

The only thing I thought about when I was reading this was expensive expensive expensive...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

More Doug Martin stuff I won't buy...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Those look pretty cool, but being unlicensed cards of MLB, NBA, and NFL athletes will probably hurt their sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Looking at those cards the signatures look nothing like the athletes signatures I'm used to seeing,especially the Ryan and Pujols.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking at those cards the signatures look nothing like the athletes signatures I'm used to seeing,especially the Ryan and Pujols.

Like the patches they use on the mocks up the autographs are just mock ups made by some guy with photoshop by the company