Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

IT'S ABOUT TELLING LIES TO DAMAGE ITG.
    Brian Price has every right to be upset, if someone is trying to damage his company by telling lies.
    Maybe he could even get this to a court, if he wanted to ?

Wake up buddy. There is some bad comments but there is plenty of fairly criticism. This ITG thing is just like racism card.
    if you disagree with the minority, you're automatically a racist. If you criticize ITG's products, you're automatically ITG hater.
    That's rubbish.

I barked many times Upper Deck products and their 'customer services', I have always a fair reason to do that.

it's crystal clear that this HOH product could have been a great series. Now there are obvious bugs, but telling them does not make you ITG hater.

Harri

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why does Brian Price misinterpret every critique of ITG as a personal attack on him? When someone bashes UD or Panini, nobody says anything. However, when someone fairly critisizes an ITG product as a consumer, Cry-Baby-Price comes on the boards and cries fowl over the people who critique his product. What I find even more disturbing are the puppets and supposedly "impartial" mods who block consumer comments and muzzle members who Brian Price does not see eye-to-eye with. It's happened to me in the past. I voiced a customer service concern with ITG and Brian Price had my thread shut down.

Tyler,
    The three companies could not be more different. One man owns the company and makes all the decision for a small company, one company was founded by brothers and has grown into many subsidiaries, upper deck is private but has had various partners overtime with lawsuits on many fronts.

What company can you go to and ask the questions directly from the owner of the company?

Also, can you give me specifics on this:

What I find even more disturbing are the puppets and supposedly "impartial" mods who block consumer comments and muzzle members who Brian Price does not see eye-to-eye with.

I would love to hear examples of the impartial mods who muzzle comments. You might want to read the SCF rules about personal attacks and trolling in threads. Jonpop hates ITG and that is okay as he allowed his opinion as a consumer. For him to keep attacking ITG (Dr. Price) at every turn with no new information is not a fair critique. Go to Jonpop profile and look up his comments. Please enlighten me how they are fair critiques.

What other company takes times on a board to reply to members in which they do not control. I have asked questions of other companies and my post are not approved. Here Dr. Price des not have that luxury but he still comes round while other like panini have left. So who in essence is the person or company that is truly a crybaby?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I'll tell you something, everyone, that has nothing to do with the specific issues at hand here...

It's becoming a tired routine to see so many take unwarranted and untrue cheap shots at Dr.Price and his products. Grow up, folks. If there was actually an end-goal to these talks, that would be one thing, but to simply air out your dirty laundry, much of it totally untrue, with no intention of any resolution or amicable conclusion... what's the point? To try and hurt or offend a guy because the opportunity is there? What kind of garbage is that? Many things are being said simply because Dr.Price makes himself available, because he cares enough to listen. I have never been made to feel as if he thinks of himself as above anyone else here. All I've ever witnessed is a kind man who opens up to his customers to try and base his products as much around their interests and tastes as is financially and feasibly possible, and what does he get for the most part in return around here for that honesty and humility? Slanderous comments spread without thought or care. Aggressive verbal attacks. Coping with what I would definitely describe as bully tactics. Attacks against his personality, his policies, and his products, all things that he has a personal connection to, that he probably takes great pride in. Hey, call me crazy here, but if someone came up to me and started talking smack about my personality, the decisions I've made, what I do for a living, etc., and then went and rallied all of their friends against me, no matter how true those claims may or may not have been, and then release that attack again in front of hundreds of people... GUESS WHAT? I'd feel pretty hurt and PO'd about that too! At the end of the day, everyone deserves to be treated with decency and respect, regardless of who they are or what walk of life they come from. Do unto others...

The way I've seen Dr.Price addressed on these boards over the years, of which this thread is but a small slice of the pie, is downright embarrassing for the most part. If you can't treat someone with respect, then keep your comments to yourself until you learn how to do so. This isn't an owner-customer thing. This isn't an ITG vs. other companies thing. This is a human to human thing. Enough is enough.

Decency and respect, or nothing!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I truly agree with the two last post. Let keep the subject to what it should and let's not be personal. Rules are fro everyone to respect. I get involve here because I love this site and how mod handle them. Respect is important.

To be honest on the Richard rookie, mint rookie are probably already in collection and not for sale. To find such a nice rookie of him is already a great find and if I would have pull this rookie I would totaly be all so happy. The card is more then 60 years old and highly collectable. I was pretty impress when I saw the condition in the thread from the member.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Price turns critiques of his products into supposed attacks on him personally. Truth be told, I actually admire the guy for coming on the boards and talking to true collectors and factoring their ideas into products. However, I feel that there is not a clear enough line drawn to establish what is a personal attack and what is a consumer comment or complaint. In the past I made a post about how ITG treated me in a customer service dispute. I did not make any personal attacks or use names.......and my thread was shut down?! As I said earlier, it is quite clear that all mods on here are not impartial and that ITG is heavily protected and shielded from poor reviews and true consumer voices.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Price turns critiques of his products into supposed attacks on him personally. Truth be told, I actually admire the guy for coming on the boards and talking to true collectors and factoring their ideas into products. However, I feel that there is not a clear enough line drawn to establish what is a personal attack and what is a consumer comment or complaint. In the past I made a post about how ITG treated me in a customer service dispute. I did not make any personal attacks or use names.......and my thread was shut down?! As I said earlier, it is quite clear that all mods on here are not impartial and that ITG is heavily protected and shielded from poor reviews and true consumer voices.

This is just not true. If it was some members would be banned that aren't banned. This thread would have already been shutdown and posts deleted.

I'm sorry but I can't sit idly by and not say anything any longer. I agree with ravens_creed's post 100%! Criticism of a product is one thing, slander of a company and person is another.

Brian Price is someone I have lots of respect for. Many of my favourite cards are ITG cards from Ultimate, Superlative, Captain-C, Forever Rivals, Heroes & Prospects, etc. Price comes on here and other sites to deal directly with customers.

I haven't had any customer service issues with ITG likely because ITG doesn't do redemption cards so I would not know what the process is like. I know I haven't received a damaged hit in a box that I've needed to replace from ITG.

To me I have to use self control in this thread not to get in trouble. Respect is key and the lack of respect is frustrating.

As to History of Hockey it isn't a product for me but the Art/Mem cards are great! Including rookies like Richard and Vezina is also great. If anyone thought that ITG would acquire Gem Mint 10 rookies cards of these players doesn't grasp that they are almost impossible to find and extremely costly to buy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Quite honestly, some of the comments on here are ridiculous. It seems as though some are just looking for an excuse to pick a fight, reading things into Dr. Price's comments to add fuel to their attack. I can understand why some people may have expected one thing, and realized it wasn't the case. But I think I can safely say their was no malice intended, and this particular Richard card was not added to the set to ruin some people's lives. Have your opinions, and build up or poo-poo a products all you want, but pot shots and questioning a person's integrity is childish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234