college hockey cards

Just wondering if this has been done before or if theirs a subset. Thanks!
    MAIN PC: Torey Krug, Ryan Spooner, David Krejci MINOR PC: Other Currrent Bruins

Sure has. I know Max Pacioretty has a couple of cards in his Michigan Wolverines jersey. They may just be a team/college/university issue - to my knowledge UD nor any of the others have done a comprehensive NCAA-based hockey card set. But I'm open to being proven wrong.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

This is my only college card I think...................

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Sure has. I know Max Pacioretty has a couple of cards in his Michigan Wolverines jersey. They may just be a team/college/university issue - to my knowledge UD nor any of the others have done a comprehensive NCAA-based hockey card set. But I'm open to being proven wrong.
    those ones are team issued, you can pick those up every season at Yost when attending a game.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323