A Special Panini America Weekend Preview: The First Live Look at 2012 Prizm Footbal

That’s how the Panini America sales material boldly introduced the framework for both 2012-13 Prizm Basketball and the upcoming 2012 Prizm Football. After all, chromium-inspired, light-reflective trading cards have been around for many years. They’ve just never been done quite like this. The company first delivered its stunning take on the technology last month in 2012-13 Prizm Basketball. The shock waves are still reverberating throughout the collecting universe today.

True to its mantra, that first taste of Prizm — with its brilliant parallels, deep, dimensional etching, complimentary design principles and an utter refusal to warp — indeed offered a “familiar, but dramatically improved, technology” that resonated with collectors who’d waited long enough for the genre’s what’s-next jolt. Prizm Basketball got the ball rolling. When Prizm Football releases in early February, the revolution will continue.
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ll/#more-39073
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

this is their competition with topps chrome and bowman sterling. it looks a lot like sterling. so many products are looking the same now. im getting to where i dont like sterling. i just dont like the cards and the design looks too much like topps finest. maybe this prizm will be like sterling should be :)
    pc is spectra spectra spectra