Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by NsLoki; 12-31-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

You have loads of nice stuff. but everything I would be interested in is much higher than the Pedy.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Please check my list on the Pedroia's and the Buchholz. Don't have any Sox FT except a couple of Youk autos. Lmk, Thanks!
    Looking for Clay Buchholz, Jon Lester, Ross Detwiler, and all other Red Sox!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Inerersted in Verlander, Kemp, Cain and David Price autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sorry. I didnt see anything I needed at the moment. Thanks though.

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I HAVE A SWEET RYAN AUTO ON CARD THAT I CAN MOVE FOR A FEW OF THOSE CARDS YOU HAVE THERE
    I'LL POST THE SCAN OF IT PLEASE LMK IF YOU WANT TO TALK TRADE ON IT >..THANKS BEE
    SCAN >>>
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...N-RYANAUTO.jpg
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Please CMB for the Pedroia Autos
    I collect Red Sox and have a particular interest in Dwight Evans, Manny Ramirez, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz, Will Middlebrooks, Xander Bogaerts, Jackie Bradley Jr., and most prospects.

My photobucket: Hidden Content
    PC is NFT and just for show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast