Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Latest Kurri & Fuhr additions along with some vintage and more!

I haven't been nearly as active lately but have managed to add a few things to the collection. So without further adieu, he are my latest additions to close 2012.

As always, I will start with the non-PC:

Cam Ward Luxury Suite Stick & Jersey /100

Tomas Vokoun Luxury Suite Patch & Prime Jersey /20

Allen York Dominion ARP

And on with the PC! (all NFT)

A big thank you to ravens_creed for sending me this Crawford Nameplate /25 after doing him a favour

I have had this Fuhr for a while and realized that I forgot to scan it a few months ago. One of the few times he is ever shown with the Blues

Received this Belfour Dominion patch auto knowing there would be some damage to it. I really didn't know exactly what to expect, but surprisingly (IMO) it's not that bad. All along the left edge, but not terribly bad.

For the past few months I have been really excited for the release of a set by Panini. I would rank the design and concept of this set with Masterpieces and 06-07 Parkhurst. When I saw that the Kurri auto from the base set was an SP and that people were hardly breaking it, I jumped on picking it up along with another Kurri. Here are a couple of Panini Classic Signatures!

Kurri Auto SP

Kurri Innaugural Inks /100

And finally, I bought the last 2 cards off a friend who pulled both from some breaks of his. He originally showed me the Coffey, but I saw another card which is became the first piece of vintage memorabilia for me. Even the Coffey looks to be from an early '80s Oilers jersey. I am very excited to add both of these low numbered cards to the PC!

King Clancy Captain-C Glove /9

Paul Coffey Superlative Patch /3!!!

Since the day I bought both cards, I have been really excited about both! The Clancy is by far the oldest piece of memorabilia I have owned and the Coffey is the first and only game used Coffey patch in my collection. The rarity of both cards is an extra bonus as well.

Thanks for the look. Comments are welcome and appreciated as always.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Well, yet another amazing S & T, love Fuhr with the Blues (where I got to see him in person a few times), of course the Kurri are awesome, but man I'm lovin' that Coffey. Great show as usual. PM coming with a small story for ya.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

Really nice pick ups to end the year... the Ward one is the best though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

That Clancy is Fabulous!!! Wow

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country