Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anything here?

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-CHECK-IT-OUT!!

And would you have any interest in a Mike Alstott signed 8x10?

Quote Originally Posted by sussicran View Post
    Anything here?

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-CHECK-IT-OUT!!

And would you have any interest in a Mike Alstott signed 8x10?
    Didnt see anything I could use. I will pass on the 8x10 also. Thanks for the post.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

I can go either way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    What do you trade by SV or BV? I am down for either as long as its fair for both sides. LMK, thanks.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    I can go either way as well.
    How about the Cam and the Topps Prime Julio for the 3 of mine you want? Or counter, lmk thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Bump it up today. Anyone?
    Hidden Content

do I have anything for the alstott refractor?
    Hidden Content <-- BUCKET!
    Collecting MIKE ALSTOTT, base,inserts,#'d,GU,Autos.
    -
    Working on a Baltimore Orioles Project as well. See link for info
    Hidden Content
    *Full time student playing football and working. Please be patient* *please respond even if NO!*

Quote Originally Posted by theTMJ34 View Post
    do I have anything for the alstott refractor?
    I could use the James Hardy Letterman auto "Y" for it. LMK, thanks.
    Hidden Content

Anyone tonight?
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12