Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

TEAM COLLECTORS come in! Team-for-team base/low-end trading!

Looking to trade off my base (and inserts/rookies, if wanted) for base (and inserts/rookies) of my teams - the Minnesota Timberwolves and Chicago Bulls. Below is a list of how many base cards only I have of each team (inserts/rookies won't be counted unless you are interested in them). These are all 2000-present, and I am looking for the same in return. Pre-2000 cards will be added later - if you are interested in them as well, please let me know and I will do my best to pull out what I have of those, too. These numbers include duplicates. These lots are also NOT picked through - whatever Lebron's, etc, I have are in here.

Mainly looking to do trades where we don't have to list up explicitly what is included - something like "100 Lakers base and 25 Lakers inserts for 100 Timberwolves base and 25 Wolves inserts, all 2000-present". If interested, let me know what team and if you want inserts/rookies as well. I will also do player-specfic lots if requested. Looking forward to some trades!

***All numbers have been rounded to the nearest five lower than my actual count (i.e. 204 would be listed as 200). This will allow for miscounting on my part by a few cards!***

Philadelphia 76ers 290
    Charlotte Bobcats 215
    Milwaukee Bucks 305
    Chicago Bulls 4 (have more to add later)
    Cleveland Cavaliers 240
    Boston Celtics 275
    Los Angeles Clippers 115
    Memphis Grizzlies 280
    Atlanta Hawks 255
    Miami Heat 280
    Charlote/OKC/New Orleans Hornets 295
    Utah Jazz 215
    Sacramento Kings 255
    New York Knicks 320
    Los Angeles Lakers 260
    Orlando Magic 285
    Dallas Mavericks 290
    New Jersey Nets 270
    Denver Nuggets 245
    Indiana Pacers 255
    Detroit Pistons 205
    Toronto Raptors 275
    Houston Rockets 310
    Seattle Supersonics 120
    San Antonio Spurs 275
    Phoenix Suns 215
    Oklahoma City Thunder 60
    Minnesota Timberwolves 69 (have more to add later)
    Portland Trail Blazers 305
    Golden State Warriors 170
    Washington Wizards 310
    RETIRED LEGENDS (various teams) 173
    Last edited by garnett_21; 12-30-2012 at 04:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (15)
    Country

great thread.. hopefully it gets a few more interested parties so that we can each get rid of unwanted base for teams that we collect

ill get my team counts up hopefully this weekend

unfortunately ive already traded my wolves and bulls team lots... wouldve loved to get the raptors from you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Will gladly trade you my Raptors if you don't mind trading inserts/RCs for them...I can always trade team lots for other tradebait...or I can sell, too...I don't ask for much for mixed base :)

EDIT: Actually, I just decided to check out your bucket...I like the Ben Gordon GU/Auto and the Thabo Sefolosha GU/auto...I know it's probably a longshot to ask for those for base/inserts, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway...if you are willing to trade them for Raptors base/inserts/rcs, I'm sure I could get a hundred or two more in RCs/inserts in addition to the base...if not, completely understandable.

great thread.. hopefully it gets a few more interested parties so that we can each get rid of unwanted base for teams that we collect

ill get my team counts up hopefully this weekend

unfortunately ive already traded my wolves and bulls team lots... wouldve loved to get the raptors from you

Last edited by garnett_21; 01-03-2013 at 04:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

i have some t'wolves and bulls i'm willing to trade off for current Warriors. I will make an exception to Monta Ellis because I do collect him still.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only current Warriors in Warriors uniform only, and Monta Ellis in any uniform, or just Warriors? Do you want doubles, too? LMK!
    i have some t'wolves and bulls i'm willing to trade off for current Warriors. I will make an exception to Monta Ellis because I do collect him still.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

Yeah just current Warriors in Warriors uniform. Any Monta Ellis is fine. Dupes are ok

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i'd be interested in your celtics stuff...i'll check my twolves and bulls cards...i also have a few thabo sefolosha (bulls uni) autos...check my tradelist...thanks...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (15)
    Country

id be willing to get rid of the gordon/thabo.. theyre just sitting in a box anyway...

please note im in canada tho.. so shipping would probably be at least $6-8 for the base.. if thats fine with you and you're in the same boat i am (not too concerned about an extra buck here or there.. to help clean out 'garbage' base to help out fellow collectors).. then shoot me a PM/trade request

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (15)
    Country

I just began slowly going through my base... I'll update this post with the numbers as I go..

If anyone is looking to clean out unwanted cards of the Raptors (as long as they are pictured in a Raptors jersey) in exchange for their PC team.. I don't need the #s to match up 1:1.. If I have 300 of your team and you only have 200 raptors.. I'd most likely still trade as these team lots are completely useless to me and take up too much space.. Most of my cards are mid-late 90s to mid-late 2000s...

Totals include: base/dupes/low end inserts/low end rookies/low end parallels/low end #d

Houston Rockets: 200
    Indiana Pacers: 175
    Los Angeles Clippers: 280
    Memphis/Vancouver Grizzlies: 270
    Miami Heat: 295
    Milwaukee Bucks: 275
    New Jersey Nets: 255
    New Orleans/Charlotte Hornets: 305
    New York Knicks: 295
    Phoenix Suns: 250
    Portland Trail Blazers: 290
    San Antonio Spurs: 300
    Last edited by josun45; 01-12-2013 at 08:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah just current Warriors in Warriors uniform. Any Monta Ellis is fine. Dupes are ok

Ok, I have 60 base for you, including Ellis', plus these:

2010-11 Donruss Production Line Stephen Curry /999
    2012-13 Hoops Charles Jenkins RC
    2012-13 Hoops Klay Thompson RC

i'd be interested in your celtics stuff...i'll check my twolves and bulls cards...i also have a few thabo sefolosha (bulls uni) autos...check my tradelist...thanks...

Definitely interested in the Thabo's...let me know what you have for Wolves/Bulls cards too - I have loads of Celtics inserts/rookies, as well as 90s base that I have yet to count. Let me know what you would like and what you have!

id be willing to get rid of the gordon/thabo.. theyre just sitting in a box anyway...

please note im in canada tho.. so shipping would probably be at least $6-8 for the base.. if thats fine with you and you're in the same boat i am (not too concerned about an extra buck here or there.. to help clean out 'garbage' base to help out fellow collectors).. then shoot me a PM/trade request

thanks

Yeah, that's ok with me...are you interested in all the Raptors, including duplicates? How about inserts/RCs? Regardless, what would you be willing to do - I like both the Gordon and Thabo, and also the Beasley...would you do all three for the base (dupes or not, either way), plus whatever else of inserts/RCs, so long as I could safely and realistically fit them all into a bubble mailer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast