Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

FS: 2008 SP Authentic Complete Set - Matt Ryan, Flacco, CJ, Forte, Rice, Mendenhall

NOW BREAKING SET INDIVIDUALLY - PM OR POST IF YOU NEED ANY SPECIFIC CARDS

In the bad timing department, on Week 17 of the NFL season, I've finally gotten around to scanning the key cards from the 2008 SP Authentic set. Been sitting on this since the late summer.

If anyone wants to buy the full lot, I'll gladly do that, selling everything - RPA's, rookie autos, base rookies, and base set.

Per forum rules, I will put a set value of $2000 dvld obo for everything. PM me if you need full inventory list. Would be open to breaking up if no one wants the full set. PM or post on individual cards. It's a great set with some phenomenal patches as you'll see below.

If there's no suitable off for the lot within a couple of days, I'd be opening to breaking individually.

As a reminder, still have lots of patches and autos from 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2009 available as well.

Scans of all 32 RPA's. If you need scans of any other individual rookie autos or base cards, let me know. Thanks for looking!

The Following Cards Remain as of 2/27/13

Matt Ryan
    Jonathan Stewart
    Chris Johnson
    Darren McFadden
    Desean Jackson
    Jamaal Charles
    Brian Brohm
    Eddie Royal
    Marion Manningham
    Steve Slaton
    Dustin Keller
    Kevin O'Connell
    John David Booty
    Jerome Simpson
    Dexter Jackson
    Harry Douglas
    Kevin Smith
    Jake Long
    James Hardy
    Andre Caldwell
    Donnie Avery
    Devin Thomas
    Malcolm Kelly

Last edited by cmurray928; 02-27-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

best price on rice,mcfadden,nelson,mendenhall,nelson,douglas..al so clay mathews and raji,also auto rc list if u got them
    looking for any vintage star baseball cards,any patch or auto cards,jason thompson (sac kings)jared cook(tennessee titans)michael oher(ravens) Rookies
    Photobucket

Hidden Content

Happy New Year!

Not a lot of legit interest in the full set so open to breaking up individually. PM or post interest in any specific cards, I will get back to those who have already requested pricing on Thursday morning. Thanks.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

What are u looking for on the rice and flacco?
    TRADELIST Hidden Content
    WANTLIST Hidden Content
    BUCKET Hidden Content
    I Collect Texas A&M, Spurs, Cowboys, Ravens, USWNT, FC DALLAS

I'll take a price on the Stewart, Mendenhall, and CJ2K
    Looking for Mizzou alumni: Kellen Winslow Sr., Danario Alexander, Brad Smith, Justin Smith, Brian Smith, Weatherspoon, Justin Gage, Maclin, Coffman, Rucker etc.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Please PM Price on
    McFaden
    Forte
    Mendenhall
    Henne

Thanks
    Back to Photobucket
    Hidden Content
    Looking/Trading for: LCM Quad RC, Donruss Gridiron Gear, 07 Artifact Au, 08 SP Premier Prospect AU, 09 Sterling AU, Ravens, Lions. Next big want Bart Starr AU or RC and Walter Payton AutoHidden Content

Got back to everyone today (I hope), if I missed anyone, let me know. Thanks.

I will take a price on the Ryan and Charles please. Thanks

Super Bowl bump before Flacco and Rice get their championship. Maybe?

Prices on:
    Flacco
    Dmac
    Charles
    Ryan
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast