Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vaughanbetts's Items on eBay

I feel now like I finally have an "end game" in mind with my collection. Funny thing it, it was basically my wife's idea, even though she's not into cards or hockey at all. She basically said it was a shame to have them all stored away so no one to see. We came up with the thought of selling off the more "normal" RC's I have, and just keep the best of the best for future displays.

I have trimmed more and more from my collection as the year has gone on, and I now only collect RC's that are autos, jerseys/patches, or numbered /99 or less. It's been honestly pretty sweet, because with all the ones I've sold off, I've been able to get some truly awesome cards. It's going well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Stop spending a grand here and a grand there. I find the hobby much more enjoyable when I spend a hundred here and there.

also focus more on buying singles.

DOH!

Lol, I have failed epically.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

DOH!

Lol, I have failed epically.

If you can afford it, you only live once...........

SCF Rewards
    Country

1) No more breaking cases of the cup or any other products

Have not opened a pack of hockey cards in 2013

2) purchase Crosby's 2011-12 honorable number

This card is still a redemption, still waiting for them to go live before I purchase one.

3) for my personal PC ( I love the rich history of Baseball) try to collect all 25 HOFers from the T205 set.

Work in progress, 80% complete, one incoming (frank Chance) 5 to go, see link in signature below.

4) not to take this hobby too seriously and have fun with it.

If i'm posting this right now...means i'm still having fun

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345