Results 11 to 20 of 44
Thread: New Years Hobby Resolutions?
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM #11
Some great goals so far guys! Keep em comin. I love reading them!
12-30-2012, 05:23 PM #12
1. Keep on enjoying the hobby.
2. Trim the Carey Price collection down to ~200-250 cards.
3. Keep building up the Josh Gorges and Max Pacioretty collections.
4. Depending on when we see NHL hockey again, start at least 1 new Canadiens RC PC collection.
5. Get a Maurice Richard memorabilia card.
6. Pick up 2-3 of the History of Hockey art/memorabilia cards that I suggested to Dr. Price that were included in the set. So far I've already got a "The Captain Returns" of Saku Koivu incoming.
7. If the 2011-12 season is cancelled, I might just continue building up my San Francisco 49ers PC at the expense of new hockey card acquisitions.
12-30-2012, 05:43 PM #13
12-30-2012, 06:20 PM #14
Bust more packs or boxes..most fun part of this hobbyHidden Content
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene
12-30-2012, 07:11 PM #15
12-30-2012, 11:41 PM #16
To promise not to scream at potential traders when they want $15.00 to $50.00 parallel cards and have nothing more to trade than useless Upper Deck inserts from 2009-2012.
12-31-2012, 10:49 AM #17
12-31-2012, 11:18 AM #18
1) No more breaking cases of the cup or any other products
2) purchase Crosby's 2011-12 honorable number
3) for my personal PC ( I love the rich history of Baseball) try to collect all 25 HOFers from the T205 set.
4) not to take this hobby too seriously and have fun with it.
Last edited by guy3050; 01-03-2013 at 09:35 AM.
12-31-2012, 11:50 AM #19
I'm going to add one more for myself. To develop good friends and a positive reputation on this forum for years to come.
12-31-2012, 08:52 PM #20
Stop spending a grand here and a grand there. I find the hobby much more enjoyable when I spend a hundred here and there.
also focus more on buying singles.If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.