Looking to Buy or Trade for Alshon Jeffery and David Wilson AUTOs

Hey guys,

I have some friends who are really big fans of Jeffery and Wilson. Looking for some nice AUTOs of the two for some decent prices. Willing to spend paypal or trade for them (just let me know what players you are interested in).

Thanks!
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Twitter: Hidden Content Website: Hidden Content
    Interests: Brett Favre, Greg Jennings, Ryan Braun, and Ken Griffey Jr., All Wisconsin Badgers In Uniform, and Brewers AUTOS and GU

I have one in my bucket... also have some nice Brewer stuff in there if you want to check it out
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Got this Alshon FS lmk if you like it

Bucket: Hidden Content
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs 31/46 67% and Relic 56/99 56%

Not looking for any Brewers stuff right now, how much you looking for on the Alshon AUTO?
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Interests: Brett Favre, Greg Jennings, Ryan Braun, and Ken Griffey Jr., All Wisconsin Badgers In Uniform, and Brewers AUTOS and GU

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan1106 View Post
    Got this Alshon FS lmk if you like it

How much are you looking for on the Alshon auto?
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan44 View Post
    Not looking for any Brewers stuff right now, how much you looking for on the Alshon AUTO?

what about $14 shipped?
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs 31/46 67% and Relic 56/99 56%