Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

2012-13 Contenders box Break

I swore off of this product when it came out. The LCS owner and I had a trade that we reversed a portion of that also involved some cash so I had a credit balance. I rolled the cash balance plus some more cash into a box of this product.

Here are the "hits" if you would call them that.

If I am not mistaken this 1 in 20 cases. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I believe you're correct, 1 in 20 cases. In that case it's a massive hit, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

THe BV are not out yet on this and I only see that one has sold on the Bay. It was the Vince Carter for $100. It is tough compare one to the other but I would say wholesale D-Wade may have more followers than VC, present day. The tough thing is actually placing a value on the card but I am $120 into the box and the rest of the box was bleh. At the very least I would say trade value-wise the wade paid for the box. The base set is very polarizing. You will like it or hate it(me? I hate it) but four autos for $120 is decent IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That D Wade is a sick hit. Just a classy card haha

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

For such long odds (1 in 20 cases) they are going pretty cheap on eBay. Also, I would figure that they would have been numbered but they are not. I am still psyched about the pull but I think I will wait for the market to establish before figuring what to do with it. Either way this was my only box of contenders this year.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Great hit on the Wade, but I am kind of disappointed in the Contenders Look this year... I rather have it be like the 09-10 one where ATLEAST you pulled an On-Card Rookie Auto in the box.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

I agree with you. I grabbed this box out of circumstance. I had figured to stay away from the product. The base card design with that...ink blot type stuff in the background is pretty hideous. I was a big fan of the 2010-11 Contenders Patches product and I hope that they release that again. This product did nothing for me and I will call this the only box that I grab.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use any Lebron or brandon jennings base/inserts you pulled. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

I actually pulled nothing of either. I was highly unimpressed with the box other than the Wade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballlover55's Items on eBay

I feel you there. I opened 2 boxes of it and did hit a Davis auto. I didn't think to look for those others before selling the base. I don't think I hit one of those HOF or Rookie Tickets. 4 auto's isn't bad. I just don't like the 100 rookie auto's especially when we know some of the rookies from last years draft are in d leagure or not even playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast