Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

FS/FT: XBox 360 Game Lot - x8 Games - $30 DLVD or BO

Looking at selling or trading off some of my 360 games (since I tend to play my PS3 and/or Wii U quite a bit more nowadays), so trying to hook somebody up with a pretty sweet deal! Here is the lot I am looking to get rid of (ONLY willing to sell/trade as a lot, an all or nothing deal here, but the price is definitely solid, looking at less than $4 per game!):

- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
    - The Bigs 2
    - Blitz II: The League
    - Madden 10
    - NBA 2K10
    - MLB 2K10
    - NCAA Football 10
    - NHL 10

I am looking at $30 DLVD for the whole lot (since shipping will probably set me back a $10 spot anyways). All games come complete with cases and manuals and are all in ridiculously mint condition (I take VERY good care of my video game collection). I am also interested in working out a trade, either for a game or two I don't have (looking for solid games for ALL current systems except for the VITA) or maybe some blu-rays. So, if you want to score a solid selection of older sports games for DIRT CHEAP, please hit me up and I am sure we can work something out. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by TinCastleMusic; 12-31-2012 at 03:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Willing to drop down to $30 dlvd on this lot, which is pretty ridiculous even if some of the sports titles are a few years old! Just checked the pre-owned prices for these at Game Stop, would cost $80+ to pick up this lot from those guys!!! Also willing to trade for a game I don't have yet, hit me up if interested!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sold!!!