Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - krunchtyme will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Don't burn your Romo/Cowboy cards just yet.....

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment and a Cowboys collector. I don't have many autos, GU or Sn# stuff left to trade, but I would like to get rid of as much stuff as I can. So I will trade your team for Cowboys (base included). Just be fair. I will send you a box of cards for your team and you return a box of Cowboys to me. If I include some autos, etc... Try to do the same. All I ask is that you are fair. If you can't, let's talk and trade for trade bait. I have my own trading site as well and there are some people on there looking for specific stuff, including base and low end cards of various teams/players. So save that match don't burn up your Cowboys junk just yet... send your Cowboys to me!!! (or trade bait).

Also, if you want Cowboys. I have tons to get rid of as well.

Rules.

1. I will ship first. I try to ship as many cards as I can at one time. A good average is about 100 cards, some teams many, many more, some right about there.
    2. BE FAIR. If you get inserts, send inserts, if you get GU, try to send GU, if you get star cards, send star cards or an extra GU, etc... In other words try to be of equal value (by book not by your personal opinion or local area)
    3. If you are going to send back 1 or just a few cards in place of the box I sent you. That is cool, to be fair...try to use .10 per common and BV on inserts/RC/stars/GU/etc....
    4. I am willing for certain teams (Seahawks/Browns) for starters, to use .05 per common or 2 for 1 [in your favor] on commons and 5 to 1 or better on refractors, etc....(if you agree to it in advance)
    5. I am also open to further discussions about prices/values etc....
    6. Before we post the trade, I will send you the list of (# of) commons, refractors, GU, inserts, etc... Please try to do the same so there is no confusion or misunderstanding.
    7. Will also trade in your favor for most rookie cards and refractors of Demarcus Ware, Jason Witten, Bruce Carter, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Dwayne Harris, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Drew Brees
    8. Also looking for 1960, 61, 62, 63 Topps cards of Cowboys

Available Teams:

Bills, Dolphins, Broncos, Patriots, Jets, Redskins, Bengals, Texans, Jags, Chiefs, Chargers, Bears, Falcons, Bucs, Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks

Teams that are NOT available, or are in lower quantities are as follows:

Vikings, Packers, Ravens, Saints, Panthers, Steelers, Colts, Giants, Eagles, Lions, Raiders

Thanks everyone. I know this isn't sexy, like the monster GU and auto stuff most of you deal in, but I am trying to get rid of anything not a Cowboy.....Please help me out.
    Last edited by krunchtyme; 01-02-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Updated teams available list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons Detroit Tigers
    Twitter: @mister715 See mr715's Items on eBay

I am a glutton for punishment too, so I'll trade you Cowboys for Lions.

Just let me know, and I am sure I can trade the same back to you.
    Hidden Content - Looking for Hidden Content GU/Auto of players in uniform.
    Basketball - B.Wallace Baseball - J.Verlander/M.Cabrera
    Football - B.Sanders/Calvin Johnson/M.Stafford
    Hockey - H.Zetterberg/P.Datsyuk/S.Yzerman/C.Osgood/N.Lidstrom
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

hey i know it says not ft for the panthers and colts but thats all i need lmk what u have thanks i have 85 base/inserts/rcs to send u

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

OK I HAVE THOUSANDS of Cowboys and tons of rookies and GU but am only Lookig for Rc cards of certain Players RG3 and Russell Wilson trent Richardson and a few others so let me know and will get yah a count of what I have of each player

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

First Update: Mr715 - PM sent: PanthersKnicks5-I have some knicks cards too. Let me know if you are interested in those as well. Danielalba: Don't have much of the guys you listed, like a total of zero. lol Anyone else?

BANNED

Country

yes i could use knicks also lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

bump

Eagles, Raiders and Lions pending

SCF Rewards
    Country