Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Haven't traded any football in a while

    My bucket is open just let me know what you like and I can check your bucket for something I like too.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    Anybody today?

  4. #3
    I could use that Reggie Wayne patch. CMB!
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo3124 View Post
    I could use that Reggie Wayne patch. CMB!
    Sorry I didn't really see anything I collect for it.

  6. #5
    Like the Reggie Wayne Patch, Barry Sanders Jersey, C.J. Spiller Five Star Patch/Auto, Calvin Johnson Gold Refractor

    LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Reggie Wayne Patch, Barry Sanders Jersey, C.J. Spiller Five Star Patch/Auto, Calvin Johnson Gold Refractor

    LMK if you can use anything. Thanks
    I liked the Eric Berry, Julio Jones', and the Warren Moon autos.

  8. #7
    How you been buddy? Get up to Ricks much? Im interested in the Spiller booklet /10 possibly.

    Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    How you been buddy? Get up to Ricks much? Im interested in the Spiller booklet /10 possibly.

    Thanks
    David
    I haven't gotten up there in months. Would the Puckett be available for trade?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I haven't gotten up there in months. Would the Puckett be available for trade?
    It would be Id need some $$$ to go with the Spiller. I need at least $250 in SV on the Puckett.

    Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •