Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ty hilton and coby fleener..want them all..

Gonna try to start collecting these guys if I can get my hands on some nice stuff.. please let me know what you have of them I am looking for everything right now..please check my bucket and see if I have anything for what you are offering..
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*R.Griffin III*A.Luck*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Terrence Williams*R.Randle*C.Patterson(vikings)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    anybody have any???
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*R.Griffin III*A.Luck*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Terrence Williams*R.Randle*C.Patterson(vikings)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Looking for Mendenhall, Roethlisberger, and Shonn Greene.
    Hidden Content
    I ship EVERYTHING in bubble mailer and with DC, I expect the same in return.

I have a Fleener Finest on card red in my bucket. Also have a chrome base auto that is not in my bucket yet.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

yes please cmb lmk what you would need for it..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottprok View Post
    I have a Fleener Finest on card red in my bucket. Also have a chrome base auto that is not in my bucket yet.
    I can use both cmb and lmk what you need for them..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I could use the Sanu prestige
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

Got a TY Hilton Topps Chrome RC/Auto if interested.

LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by NateCashMoney View Post
    Got a TY Hilton Topps Chrome RC/Auto if interested.

LMK.
    ill take it lmk what you need for it..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottprok View Post
    can i get a scan and card info..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast