I'll take these two -
    Randle $4

2011 Bowman Platinum Colin Kaepernick RC $3

Great, thank you. Deal posted.

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

Up
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

For the Elway Jumbo Jersey /99, is that $10.00 shipped and how do I go about making a transaction? I am fairly new to the site and I have done business on here with 1 other person and was very pleased with his service. I am looking to collect all of the 2012 Certified Elway Collection Materials. Let me know details and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by escobar231 View Post
    For the Elway Jumbo Jersey /99, is that $10.00 shipped and how do I go about making a transaction? I am fairly new to the site and I have done business on here with 1 other person and was very pleased with his service. I am looking to collect all of the 2012 Certified Elway Collection Materials. Let me know details and thank you.

PM SENT

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12