Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61
  1. #41
    Hey i have this Joe Mauer gu for $4

    LMK Thanks!

  2. #42
    hey man i tried to send u a pm before but it said u needed to clear pm space. i can do the george for the ward. ill let u know when i receive the ward
    Hidden Content

    Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

    ** JEFF JANIS SUPERCOLLECTOR **
    ** If you want me to "make an offer" on your cards prepare for a total joke.**

  3. #43
    i have these 4 if interested
    2009 sp legendary cuts paul molitor jsy 12/75
    2004 leaf certified materials shannon stewart bat 33/100
    2009 ballpark collection dual swatch francisco liriano/joe mauer 109/40
    2007 sweet spot glen perkins RC auto
    Combat Wounded Veteran purple heart
    Iraq/Afghanistan

  4. #44
    I have these 3 I can sell for $15 dlvd. Plmk, thanks
    Joe Mauer-
    (x2) 2002 Topps #622 RC
    2002 Topps Total #1 RC
    Romans 1:16 Looking to sell out everything- pm me
    Hidden Content
    updated list- Hidden Content
    Baseball Base- Hidden Content
    Basketball Base-Hidden Content

  5. #45
    I have a Miguel Sano 2010 platinum auto, interested?
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....

  6. #46
    sounds good bud, do you want me to send back the Berry? Sorry my pm was full. I emptied it now. Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by InDaSlot81 View Post
    hey man i tried to send u a pm before but it said u needed to clear pm space. i can do the george for the ward. ill let u know when i receive the ward
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  7. #47
    Interested in the top 3. What were you looking for in trade or price.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikebart88 View Post
    i have these 4 if interested
    2009 sp legendary cuts paul molitor jsy 12/75
    2004 leaf certified materials shannon stewart bat 33/100
    2009 ballpark collection dual swatch francisco liriano/joe mauer 109/40
    2007 sweet spot glen perkins RC auto
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    I have those sir. Thanks anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by bagleyboys View Post
    I have these 3 I can sell for $15 dlvd. Plmk, thanks
    Joe Mauer-
    (x2) 2002 Topps #622 RC
    2002 Topps Total #1 RC
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  9. #49
    what would you need for it in trade or price.

    Quote Originally Posted by waulk11 View Post
    I have a Miguel Sano 2010 platinum auto, interested?
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #50
    does $20 dlvd in a bubble mailer sound good to you
    Combat Wounded Veteran purple heart
    Iraq/Afghanistan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •