Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was having the same trouble last night as it would not let me switch back to the old style and then it was showing cards that were deleted up to 6 months ago!! I sent them a message and then got back to me saying the systems went out of wack last night. And now things seem to be back to normal on the site but had to redo all of my threads as all the links did not work any more!! But overall I agree with everyone with the pictures half cut off and how un user friendly that new layout is!! I am considering more now that I might just make my own website as opposed to have nightmares with photobucket anymore!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

You can switch back to the old site!!!!!!!!! Thank God. If you need help swithching back look on the top left of the screen. Its hard to see ans small and says switch back to original site. Click it and give your reason why and your back!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm scared mommy!!!! Seriously tho, I've spent the better part of a month finally uploading my cards one by one by one, I'm not even 20% done but I'm gonna have to start all over again somewhere else? Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Last night was a shock, at least it fixed itself this morning. But.......For. How. Long????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

I open photo bucket on my iPad and I must have clicked the new version. Now it opens for 2 seconds and goes to a white screen. It doesn't give me enough time to switch back. Anyone have any ideas to fix this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Pray maybe.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Websites like these can't help themselves, they have to take something that works and change it for the sake of changing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12