Panini Replacement Policy

Hey ya'll. Opened a couple of 10/11 Rookie Anthology over the last 2 months and was fortunate, and unfortunate, enough to pull these:

I was thinking about requesting replacements from Panini, but I guess 10/11 Anthology is too far back for their online system to file a request. I was wondering if anyone's had any luck trying to email or call them about such a thing, or if I'm just the victim of opening "old" product.

(and yes, that's two different Kassian cards with almost identical damage.)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting : Gil Perreault, Tyler Myers, Jonas Enroth, Drew Stafford
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

Anthology was 11/12. Shouldn't be too long ago yet. Came out in June or July.

Derek
    12 BUCK MAFIA
    Check out my Marcus Johansson, Dmitry Orlov, Tom Wilson, & Connor Carrick PC's..... @ Hidden Content
    Updated July 17, 2014

So it was. Huh. Why in the world did I think it was 10/11. Must be time for bed
    Hidden Content
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

that phenoms card. Almost all that i have seen are like that. If you look on ebay you can see it in most pictures.

So the whole production line took that kind of hit, huh? If that's the case, you would have thought that QA would have noticed.
    Hidden Content

It never hurts to call and ask. Good luck!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content