Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What happen with photobucket??

Am I the only one for who bucket is completly scrap??
    all the cards I've made adjustment on are back to before I arrange them, and I can't turn to the original version.

IT'S A DISASTER FOR ME AND ALL MY FAMILLY.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You'd likely have to send a message to their customer service department to find out what the problem is. This sort of thing happens way too often and is why I've all but abandoned them.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Same problem here. The new layout is incredibly bad: we can't see the bottom of the cards featured in vertical. I can't believe this is an issue they don't have thinked of. The option switch back to old photobucket don't seem to work anymore. I'll have to switch ASAP to a new site if the problem persist. It really bothers me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

They switched back to it. Before you could either stay with the new layout or switch back and I switched back. Now I cant switch back and it sucks. If this keeps up Im done and going somewhere else. Whos dumbass came up with the idea of cutting out half the photo? Im sorry but this pisses me off!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

They switched back to it. Before you could either stay with the new layout or switch back and I switched back. Now I cant switch back and it sucks. If this keeps up Im done and going somewhere else. Whos dumbass came up with the idea of cutting out half the photo? Im sorry but this pisses me off!

it was exactly the same for me, except it's working now. we can switch to the original version.

Lets continue trading

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (73)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See mikeytherock's Items on eBay

id just scan them and put them into inventory on this site, thats what i do now
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and autographs.

i have over 15000 hockey cards for trade or sale.
    lmk what you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

It's like any other site or program that updates its software. Yes, it can be difficult to adapt to and you know what they say: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

If you attempt to switch back to the original site, you have to select a reason why. One of the options is similar to, "the new site is too buggy for the time being". Ironically, one of the bugs includes being incapable of reverting back to the original site. Send photobucket an e-mail with your concerns. Posting here is great for discussion but it won't help resolve anything. I for one would like to see the return of the previous site, but like Facebook, it's likely that we will have to live with the changes.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The other day, a member wanted me to check his bucket and I could not see any sub-album. Not sure if it's because I do not have a account but one thing I am sure is that I pass on a possible deal since I could not see his cards. After multiple attemps I never could see any link to all his albums. Neither could he lead me to it.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 12-31-2012 at 04:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Whos dumbass came up with the idea of cutting out half the photo? Im sorry but this pisses me off!

That is pretty incredible indeed. After some time the site is able to came back to the old version, but for how mutch time before another half picture stupidity? Anyway I'll have to think to another way in case this happen too often.

I've tried Flickr, but I'm not entirely satisfied.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Whos dumbass came up with the idea of cutting out half the photo? Im sorry but this pisses me off!

That is pretty incredible indeed. After some time the site is able to came back to the old version, but for how mutch time before another half picture stupidity? Anyway I'll have to think to another way in case this happen too often.

I've tried Flickr, but I'm not entirely satisfied.

I agree cutting the thumbnail make it hard to navigate. Latly I did not make many trade with member having their images hosted there as it take too much time to look at card one by one to see what they are. I am sure they will fix it eventually but for now it's hard to see things and slow too! Glad I am not using it. Since I trade here only, The inventory does it for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast