Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Waiting on one more to come in. If I get it Friday or Saturday i should be able to mail on Tuesday.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

did mine make it? it says expected delivery as today but nothing has been updated
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by andrewwink View Post
    did mine make it? it says expected delivery as today but nothing has been updated
    nope

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

ugh this isnt good. god i hope its not lost in the mail
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just wanted to make sure mine got there. I think I put the wrong Dc# in the trade manager.

I ma sure it isn't lost. The d/c still sows it as not even in MA, but tat is typical USPS, I am sure I'll have it tomorrow or Saturday

Arrived today, will ship to BGS on Tuesday 1/29

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Arrived today, will ship to BGS on Tuesday 1/29
    awesome thanks!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Woohoo, thanks patriotsguy - and good luck everyone!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 217/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Woohoo, thanks patriotsguy - and good luck everyone!
    I don't need luck, I'm just that good!!!! lol
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast