Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    any updates on these? :)
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

have not received them yet...if I don't have tem tomorrow I'll ask for the tracking number

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

can someone pm me the list please
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    I requested one last week as well and never got one, so I'd like one too if possible! Thanks!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 216/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    I requested one last week as well and never got one, so I'd like one too if possible! Thanks!
    PM's coming

For all:

Package was delivered today, but I was not home. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    when will the next bulk submission be? I am waiting on a few Braves Auto RCs to come in and want to send a few to get graded. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

there's a sticky in the general chat forum with dates for the rest of the year...

Hey, have you shiped these back to us, just wondering, thanks!
    Now collecting Strasburg
    And Always......Cal Ripken
    Hidden Content <--Have List
    UPDATED---11/2/2012
    Have 1855/11189 Total BV 18,357.10 / 16.58%Hidden Content

Only got them yesterday...Sorting them will be done between tonight and tomorrow. Earliest I can mail is Tuesday or Wednesday of next week...

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast