Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country
    See ultimatehockeyfan's Items on eBay

For some reason im experiencing a similar problem to blacksheep. So far I have added 82 Stamkos cards to my inventory, and when I click my PC fast link of Stamkos to see the statistics, it says 83 not 82. In my personal collection it says 82 records found as well, and I double checked to make sure every card has a quantity of 1 instead of 2 or more.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Logan Couture's statistics from your inventory

Type Have/Total Percentage
    All cards: 277/250 110.8%
    All cards excluding all 1/1: 261/121 215.7%
    Rookie: 13/16 81.3%
    Autograph: 66/54 122.2%
    Memorabilia: 107/109 98.2%
    Serial: 184/192 95.8

i tried looking up my stats... i'm not sure why some of the percentages are over 100%... can anyone help me out with an explanation? i'm pretty sure i have not put doubles into my inventory. i only use scf inventory for my couture pc.

I just made a change to the player stats page as now it will run the routine to find new cards and add them to the index. This mean the number will always be up to date when you open this page. The down side is that it will take longer to open a stats page (about 4 seconds) but the advantage is it will keep player's index and stats up to date and will be less confusing.

For some reason im experiencing a similar problem to blacksheep. So far I have added 82 Stamkos cards to my inventory, and when I click my PC fast link of Stamkos to see the statistics, it says 83 not 82. In my personal collection it says 82 records found as well, and I double checked to make sure every card has a quantity of 1 instead of 2 or more.

Not sure it's the same. I do not understand what you refer to when saying 82 or 83, are these the cards you have and if so, I suspect one card is not set as PC, try to query him as trader to see if one come up
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country

I just made a change to the player stats page as now it will run the routine to find new cards and add them to the index. This mean the number will always be up to date when you open this page. The down side is that it will take longer to open a stats page (about 4 seconds) but the advantage is it will keep player's index and stats up to date and will be less confusing.

Not sure it's the same. I do not understand what you refer to when saying 82 or 83, are these the cards you have and if so, I suspect one card is not set as PC, try to query him as trader to see if one come up

When I click "Inventory Manager", then go to "view your inventory" on the right, then click "Personal Collection", it says 82 records found (which is the number of cards I have added to my inventory and the same amount of scans I have uploaded to the inventory. I made sure all of them had the personal collection box check marked and I even counted the cards in hand to make sure it was 82 that I added. But when I click my PC fast link of Stamkos it says 83/1578 when it should be 82. Not sure if I worded that correctly lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country

Ok problem solved. Turns out I added another card to my inventory by accident, giving it 1 extra on the total tally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123