2012 Topps Chrome

Ive had a blast this year doing 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball. I dont see many trade threads here for it though? I have about 400-500 base dupes, a few refractors (Im building this set), a ton of purple refractors, plenty of xfractors, a couple blue refactors, a couple black refractors. Sorry, no orange or sepias.

I will even trade base as Im attempting to put together a second set unless I get so many want lists that I will just break up that second set.

My biggest focus right now are the autos, variations, and regular refractors.

Please feel free to PM me your want list and a general idea of what you have available. I will gladly trade or sell what you need for your sets.

You may also email me at yankeeno7@aol.com

I hit one of the refractor hot boxes in my case, so I have a ton of regular refractors as well as purple and orange refractors (from retail). Do you have a want list?

Can you give me a price on the entire lot of regular, blue, and black refractors? And a separate price on the Purple refractors as I have yet to decide if I want to do this set or not. Thanks!

I am looking for any color refractors that you have. Let me know what you have an a price for everything.

xxxx Just noticed you had no Orange border refractors
    Last edited by togaman; 02-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.