Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bozakattack42's Items on eBay

Opinions on a Custom Nameplate needed!

I'm going to attempt a custom nameplate in this year, however i'm in need of some opinions on how i should do it. Firstly I'm not sure if i should do my first or last name? or possibly both? My first name has 7 characters and my last has 8 characters. There are not really any obscure characters in either names. My second question is should i use the UD letterman set? if so auto or non-auto versions . Or should I use Panini Prime Namesakes. Keep in mind I do have a small budget and would like to acquire the cards for as cheap as possible. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I just had a thread out there looking for a possible gift for my wife and it seemed like for the prime namesakes you could get letters for $10-15 for guys who aren't big names. So that puts you in the 80 to 130 or so range..... so I would budget probably 150 at least for those few stubborn letters that won't be as cheap.
    I'm not going to be able to get her name pieced together in time so going to wait it out and see if I could do something else with hoping to get a few letters for cheaper
    Anyways good luck

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (359)
    Country

On the cheap -- use the UD Black non autographed letter men, or the Panini Prime Namesakes.....if you look in my signature, the Iggulden UD Black non auto letter man (L) was the cheapest one of the 11 letters I used to create mine. Good luck!