Kronozio

WTTF Brandon Sutter all help is appreciated!

Hey all,

Ive recently started to pick up some Brandon Sutter stuff and since I have recently decided to drop a couple PC's I think I will try to put together a Sutter Colletion.

If you have ANY of his stuff please let me know. Im mostly looking to trade but I will buy as well.

Mainly looking for highend rookie year stuff but I will settle for anything you might have!

Please let me know either through PM or by commenting on this thread if you have anything.

Cheers, Spencer

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    I have opc and champs rookie cards of his. Looking for Leafs if you have. pm me if interested.

I have a 11/12 Upper Deck Brandon Sutter Exclusive #420 019/100 and 08/09 Upper Deck Brandon Sutter Young Guns RC #204 available for trade.

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/wantlist.htm

Looking for ITG O Canada GU/AUs that I need, or PayPal. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    Collecting: Eddie Giacomin GU and AU. PM me if you have any!
    WANTED: Giacomin 10/11 Lumbergraphs & 14/15 Cup Property Of

Not looking for itg as of now, thanks for the reply though

pm to be sent.
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

have a few rookies including some /100, auto and game used, do you have a tradelist?
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.
    06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

have this

2010-11 Dominion Signatures Ruby #19 Brandon Sutter (#14/50) $20.00
    Want: Philadelphia Flyers - Tavares - Weber - Stamkos - Roenick - Kane - Towes - Sakic - Forsberg - Niederreiter - Josi - Fiala - Minnesota Wild (The Cup)