Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For All Brandon Sutter!

Hey all,

Ive recently started to pick up some Brandon Sutter stuff and since I have recently decided to drop a couple PC's I think I will try to put together a Sutter Colletion.

If you have ANY of his stuff please let me know. Im mostly looking to trade but I will buy as well.

Mainly looking for highend rookie year stuff but I will settle for anything you might have!

Please let me know either through PM or by commenting on this thread if you have anything.

Cheers, Spencer

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    PM me what your looking to spend for a 09-10 BTP Sutter triple GU, OHL/WCJ/ under 18/ , all multi color, x/20.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

PM if interested..

Hidden Content
    Collecting:
    Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - Maple Leafs RCs and Alex Steen

I have his UD Ultimate auto RC /299...looking to sell

I have these, but only really looking to sell at the moment (unless you have high end of my pc players)

lmk

Matt
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

have this if interested.
    12-13 certified fabric of the game #fog-bsu brandon sutter 31/100 red swatch.
    need $6 delivered or a newer brodeur or lundqvist gu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast