Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For All Brandon Sutter!

Hey all,

Ive recently started to pick up some Brandon Sutter stuff and since I have recently decided to drop a couple PC's I think I will try to put together a Sutter Colletion.

If you have ANY of his stuff please let me know. Im mostly looking to trade but I will buy as well.

Mainly looking for highend rookie year stuff but I will settle for anything you might have!

Please let me know either through PM or by commenting on this thread if you have anything.

Cheers, Spencer

PM me what your looking to spend for a 09-10 BTP Sutter triple GU, OHL/WCJ/ under 18/ , all multi color, x/20.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

PM if interested..

Collecting: Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - and Maple Leafs RCs

I have his UD Ultimate auto RC /299...looking to sell

I have these, but only really looking to sell at the moment (unless you have high end of my pc players)

lmk

Matt
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

bump,one BIG deal done. Still searching

have this if interested.
    12-13 certified fabric of the game #fog-bsu brandon sutter 31/100 red swatch.
    need $6 delivered or a newer brodeur or lundqvist gu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast