View Poll Results: What was the Worst Baseball Card Product of the Year for 2012?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • 2012 Bowman Platinum

0 0%
  • 2012 Bowman Sterling

1 3.57%
  • 2012 Panini Cooperstown

5 17.86%
  • 2012 Panini Signature

4 14.29%
  • 2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition

6 21.43%
  • 2012 Topps Archives

1 3.57%
  • 2012 Topps Five Star

8 28.57%
  • 2012 Topps Triple Threads

1 3.57%
  • Other

2 7.14%

Question What was the Worst Baseball Card Product of the Year for 2012?

What was the Worst Baseball Card Product of the Year for 2012?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition because that is the worst looking card I have ever seen.
    ~Matt

Panini Triple Play was terrible looking in my opinion.
    I collect baseball base sets, Ryan Miller and Drew Miller in Hockey
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Sorry I don't check buckets.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I went with Topps Five Star as there were just so many cards with damage right out of the box for the price of the product that it made it nearly impossible to be happy with!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Everything that Panini made was overpriced bargain bin trash.....Five Star was a big letdown.

I went with 2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition but man was this difficult. Five Star was abysmal at the price point considering every card was damaged. Most of Panini's stuff was junk considering the price point. Archives was a total disappointment even though I saw it coming from a mile away. But the sticker dump by Upper Deck in 2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition was just a flat out insult. They hyped it as having no redemptions and being loaded with quality players but it was just the last of the baseball sticker autographs that Upper Deck had floating around. They needed cash and released an ugly product that didn't contain a picture of an actual player throughout the whole set very quickly. No sell sheet pictures beforehand should have been a sign that this product would be ugly and I feel sorry for anybody who opened this stuff at any price point. Ugly stickers with no photo of the player who signed them for a high price point wins them DUD product of the year for 2012.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Anything with the word Bowman in it.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

Ho! Panini always do the job in this category

I said 5 star, how hard is it to not damage a card, expecially if you are one of the higher market brands?
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 275/719 38.2%(including 1/1s) 272/473 57.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Five star is a billion times better than UD signature series. If you compare those two sets side by side I don't know how anyone can say UD signature was better.

??????